Rodgers to Seattle in 23’

Smellyman

Reaction score
Cowherd has lost it. Between him and Russ and Jake Heaps all 3 are losing it mentally. Geno is much better than AR12 at this stage
Jake Heaps thought it would be a good idea to be on American Ninja Warrior.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
This is a terrible take and I can't stand people trying to say what 'kind' of people are the right kind for football. Luke Willson here in Seattle would fit into the hippie category more than lunch bucket category.

Tom Brady is the GOAT and he ain't either of those groups.

Rodgers headspace issues is because he is a self involved jerk, not because his lady is a hippie or not.
Women have been messing up men's heads, to varying degrees, for millennia. I strongly suspect Russ's headspace problems are at least partly attributable to his woman. Aaron's woman is pretty far out there, and I can't help thinking that the part of Aaron's brain that should be occupied by football is now also being occupied by other stuff.

You can disagree, that's fine.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Women have been messing up men's heads, to varying degrees, for millennia. I strongly suspect Russ's headspace problems are at least partly attributable to his woman. Aaron's woman is pretty far out there, and I can't help thinking that the part of Aaron's brain that should be occupied by football is now also being occupied by other stuff.

You can disagree, that's fine.
And, people can have wonderful relationships.

Opinion not shared by Incels.

Also, no matter what the occupation your brain shouldn't be occupied 100% by it.