Rich Eisen Show

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Was just listening to the show and come to find out Negan himself (Jeffery Dean Morgan) is a HUGE Seahawk fan! The ultimate badass got our back!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":10jvkb42 said:
Was just listening to the show and come to find out Negan himself (Jeffery Dean Morgan) is a HUGE Seahawk fan! The ultimate badass got our back!
Is that a Game of Thrones character?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":fnsys5q9 said:
PlinytheCenter":fnsys5q9 said:
TWD, not GOT. I watched the season premier instead of the game live(it was recording on my DVR.). It left me nauseous. It was the goriest and most heart wrenching episode ever. Oh, I am talking about the show, not the game, even though that description does apply to both. :laugh:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2r476kt9 said:
Siouxhawk":2r476kt9 said:
PlinytheCenter":2r476kt9 said:
TWD, not GOT. I watched the season premier instead of the game live(it was recording on my DVR.). It left me nauseous. It was the goriest and most heart wrenching episode ever. Oh, I am talking about the show, not the game, even though that description does apply to both. :laugh:

Sunday night was a hell of a night.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't know, when you know your going to die and you tell the person to Suck my Nuts and take the first shot and still stand I have to go with Abrahams.

Although points to Glen for being able to try to say something with his brain crushed and Darrell for getting a shot on Negan, he'll pay for that somehow I think.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":adloioe7 said:
Siouxhawk":adloioe7 said:
PlinytheCenter":adloioe7 said:
Geez, that was some late Sunday night viewing for you.

OP
OP
PlinytheCenter

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ll80uwka said:
Siouxhawk":ll80uwka said:
PlinytheCenter":ll80uwka said:

I felt the same way. It just seemed really harsh. Even for TWD.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Glen was revenge for him magically coming back to life last season. I hope "Coral" gets it next.

Main characters on that show started becoming super heroes that couldn't die.

Go Hawks!

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
That was really cool. Thanks for posting that ! Him raising the flag for a playoff game with Lucille would be a great idea.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I was already rooting for him when he came on the show.

Now I'm totally on his side. Go Negan!!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LMAO, that is so cool!
Now I have to root for Negan to survive and thrive!

Go Hawks!
GO Negan! 8)