Report: Josh Gordon expected to be signed by Seattle.

94Smith

Reaction score
Appyhawk":17q93iyr said:
And he burns you every game we play, like an afterthought. Your secondary will be shorthanded against our crew this year, and your receivers are gonna hate playing us.

3 catches for 26 yards and 5 catches for 61 yards and a TD . Yep completely torched our secondary last year.... check Deebo samuels stats in both games

IndyHawk

Reaction score
94 I get where your coming from.
To be honest I think all of us in here are hoping for the
all-pro Josh and then we would have a top 3 WR .
I am realistic to know he can burn any fans thought
of anything high but there is always hope that he
somehow fixes all that gets to him negative.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
94Smith":1e7rh6l7 said:
Appyhawk":1e7rh6l7 said:
And he burns you every game we play, like an afterthought. Your secondary will be shorthanded against our crew this year, and your receivers are gonna hate playing us.

3 catches for 26 yards and 5 catches for 61 yards and a TD . Yep completely torched our secondary last year.... check Deebo samuels stats in both games

I don't know anyone thinks Deebo is not a good receiver, but you're a lonely soul who seems to think Lockett isn't.
Last year was a weird one for our team, in all respects. Niners benefited in our two games last year in two respects. Our roster was decimated by illness (during which Lockett was down and out for a week and a half and losing 15 pounds, but came in to play that game anyway) and injury. In spite of those setbacks we were able to scratch out a win in SF, and came within a couple inches of the division championship in the last game, despite an obvious PI no call in the endzone and a clock snafu on the part of our staff in the final seconds. Lucky you!
I think we've more than made up the difference, while the Niners are not as well rounded as a team compared to last year. We'll see...and I expect a part of what we'll see will include major contributions from Lockett. And DK. And out TEs, And (hopefully) Gordon.
That's a LOT for your secondary to deal with. Our secondary, on the other hand, will be a load for your receivers to deal with.
Deal with that.

Latest posts