Refs Ruined the Game

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
It doesn't take an expert to see that the refs are the least of the Hawks problems.

What would you say is the issue when you have to score 48 points to beat your opponent by 3 points?

Were the refs the problem when the offense didn't score a single point against the 49ers?
The peneltys were enough for the Hawks to lose the game! The holding penelty on Cross and the holding Penelty on woolen not to mention all the non calls on the Saints... the roughing the passer call on brady ...watching MNF now the roughing the passer call on the chiefs ... i dont care what any body says its BS!

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs fans have a gripe...we need to play defense first, then we can moan about the refs.

evergreen

Reaction score
So imagine what the D would be like if we could spend the dead cap hit money (like $40 million) and got something for Adam's $17 million. Could make a difference. this is a budget D. Get what you pay for...

cymatica

Reaction score
I wouldn't be on the whole ref thing if it weren't for the fact that when bad calls or lack of benefit the Hawks all we hear is silence.
So other peoples reactions in an internet forum dictates how you view reality. Interesting...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs fans have a gripe...we need to play defense first, then we can moan about the refs.
We can do both
Our defense can be bad AND the refs can be bad
I will never understand this line of message board grandstanding from people
Bad refs hurt the chances of winning just as bad as our terrible defense
And its NOT part of the game. It needs to be fixed

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I know it’s Tuesday but I still can’t get over how egregiously poor the refs were. The NFL needs to address this matter it’ll end up costing us a playoff bid

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was so one sided, they weren't even TRYING to hide it. The entire game changed on one sequence. DK's arm was CLEARLY DOWN while he still had possession, magically the Saints get the ball. Then the TD, he did NOT finish the play by the current rules. Magically again, touchdown.
Changed the entire game. And there were SEVERAL non calls on blatant holds be their o lineman. But hey, as long as the home team get most of the calls.........

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I know it’s Tuesday but I still can’t get over how egregiously poor the refs were. The NFL needs to address this matter it’ll end up costing us a playoff bid
They've needed to address this issue for years. They need fulltime refs, not Drs. and lawyers that do it on weekends. They need to review and fine refs for blown calls, mistakes, etc. just as the do players. If your only source of income comes from being a referee and you may get fined for screwing up, you're less likely to screw up.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
They've needed to address this issue for years. They need fulltime refs, not Drs. and lawyers that do it on weekends. They need to review and fine refs for blown calls, mistakes, etc. just as the do players. If your only source of income comes from being a referee and you may get fined for screwing up, you're less likely to screw up.
You mean accountability? I like it

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Did the refs call for fake punt? Did refs create all the false starts?
NO THEY DID NOT!!, BUT -> They DID make egregious, CRAP CALLS on two plays that took away AT LEAST 7 points from the Seahawks and ADDED them to the AINT'S.

cymatica

Reaction score
NO THEY DID NOT!!, BUT -> They DID make egregious, CRAP CALLS on two plays that took away AT LEAST 7 points from the Seahawks and ADDED them to the AINT'S.
Yep. Also look at the Raiders Chiefs game. We can point at every little mistake they made, but it was obvious they were up against the refs in the 2nd half. That holding call on the missed fg was a prime example. Possible they were making up for the horrible roughing the passer, but no matter the reason, one would have to be blind to not see some obvious steering.