Refs Ruined the Game

W

Welshers

Four biggest calls of the game all against Hawks.

Fumble dk was down.

Incomplete turned to td

Holding takes away td

Holding gives saints first down on fourth.

Even announcers said last 2 were trash.

**** the NFL and its shit product

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Meh, the Seahawks defense was worse than the refs. Last thing I'm concerned about is officiating. We know it's garbage in the NFL and we can't do anything about that. Seattle can do something about this garbage defense.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Woah, easy Welshers.

Remember, the Rams had a terrible non call 4 years ago, so the league have been trying to make up for that ever since.

The Saints are victims

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Four biggest calls of the game all against Hawks.

Fumble dk was down.

Incomplete turned to td

Holding takes away td

Holding gives saints first down on fourth.

Even announcers said last 2 were trash.

**** the NFL and its shit product
you're not wrong, and the NFL has turned into garbage. last week was terribly officiated too, no excuses.

that being said, we ain't sniffing a winning season with this D. that's the biggest issue, and that's what the organization can actually control.

Polk738

Reaction score
I was honestly surprised Taylor didn't get called for neutral zone infraction in the 4th quarter with the way the game was going

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
There were definitely bad calls, but we made too many mistakes. We can't leave it in the refs' hands.
I agree, BUT... you give the other team a turnover, a touchdown, and then takeaway a touchdown from the other team. That's a minimum (depending on how you value turnovers) 17 point swing. That's a poop-ton of points.

If there were a corresponding bad call for the Saints, it's one thing. When the refs officiating falls so heavily on one-side though, it's a little tough to be like, 'well, if you can't beat the other team after we spot them 17 points, that's on you'.

AgentDib

Reaction score
There were definitely bad calls, but we made too many mistakes. We can't leave it in the refs' hands.
Of course both things can be true. We screwed things up ourselves quite a bit, and the refs were also atrocious.

There are close calls and potential penalties on pretty much NFL play. Ideally things would balance out over the course of a game, and it feels terrible when the close calls all end up hugely beneficial for the same team. I don't think it's a conspiracy but it does suck and it's worth pointing out as a serious factor in the outcome.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score

If Tyler Lockett is saying something... and he's going to lose money for it.

EDIT: I do appreciate Geno's Twitter post, though. That's leadership. Actually, both are. Tyler is saying what everyone else wants to and taking the fine while Geno is focusing on what the team needs to do going forward.

Both are helping this team move forward in their own way. Respect.

Fade

Reaction score
The DK fumble was technically a bad call, but when it's bang bang, they always stay with the call on the field.

The Saints TD shortly after was a legit TD with the catch rule changes they implemented a few years ago.

In the NFL you go into every game knowing the Zebras are going to screw you. You have to account for that. Never leave it up to the refs.

It wasn't the refs that failed to tackle Taysom Hill and Kamara. That was Pete's boys.

JPatera76

Reaction score
The DK fumble was technically a bad call, but when it's bang bang, they always stay with the call on the field.

The Saints TD shortly after was a legit TD with the catch rule changes they implemented a few years ago.

In the NFL you go into every game knowing the Zebras are going to screw you. You have to account for that. Never leave it up to the refs.

It wasn't the refs that failed to tackle Taysom Hill and Kamara. That was Pete's boys.
Fade your post can **** off man lol your posts have been dog shit and you’ve been leg humping anything that fits your narrative or you hate Pete, Genos trash etc etc.

Are you a Seahawks fan? Or fantasy football leaguer or a bettor? Or a mix of three. Because literally you wanna argue against anything Seahawks lately.

Some y’all need just gtf off the bandwagon. No wonder the site continues to bleed quality posters.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
That holding call on cross was BS unless they have changed the rules and if thats the case, someone please tell my friends its becoming a serious issue with all the beer and soda can dents in my 80 inch new tv set!! Bottom line is the officiating SUCKS!!