Refs Ruined the Game

Seak

Reaction score
I agree, BUT... you give the other team a turnover, a touchdown, and then takeaway a touchdown from the other team. That's a minimum (depending on how you value turnovers) 17 point swing. That's a poop-ton of points.

If there were a corresponding bad call for the Saints, it's one thing. When the refs officiating falls so heavily on one-side though, it's a little tough to be like, 'well, if you can't beat the other team after we spot them 17 points, that's on you'.
I know what your saying, but the teams gotta figure out things they can control. Example whatever the hell dickson was thinking with that "punt"
DK could have hung onto that ball.
That being said, I was definitely jumping up and down in the living room on some of those calls.
What you guys think about that touchdown that Bryant broke up (I thought)?

xray

Reaction score
The refs were bad.

But this might be the worst Seahawks defense of all time. Historically bad.
Why...? Just because they allowed 84 pts in 2 games ? You're too picky

xray

Reaction score
Every fan of NFL football , who's team lost today , will be bitching about the refs . Things never change for fans for decades . *)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Four biggest calls of the game all against Hawks.

Fumble dk was down.

Incomplete turned to td

Holding takes away td

Holding gives saints first down on fourth.

Even announcers said last 2 were trash.

**** the NFL and its shit product
You may want to hold off on those shitty Ref calls, Fade has this loss charted on Pete Carroll Mucking shit up.
SMFH.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
There were definitely bad calls, but we made too many mistakes. We can't leave it in the refs' hands.
The Sh*tty Calls on our Offense by SH*TTY REFEREEING, (mistakes) Obliterates the TRUTH.
The over the top NUMBER of "sh*tty" calls CANNOT BE OVERCOME, and that is a FACT.
YES the Defense pretty much STUNK in this game, but taking away a DK Touchdown because of a phantom holding call on Cross??? GIFTING the AIN'TS an EASY TD on DK's >SUPPOSED< Fumble, WHEN IT WAS #$%KING OBVIOUS that his forearm was ON THE TURF before the BALL WAS DISLODGED.
ABSOLUTELY >>>NO<<< The REF's screwed the Seahawks OFFENSE out of a hard earned WIN, NO EXCUSING THE REFFS ON THAT SH*T.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Why...? Just because they allowed 84 pts in 2 games ? You're too picky
No goddammit, the Seahawks Offense got effing JOBBED, there is no damned excuse for that kind of SH*T REFFING.
Sick & f#^(*ng tired of fellow Seahawks fans being called out for bitching about SH*TTY REFFEREEING, and SHAME ON YOU for COVERING for inept Officials Xray

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
That holding call on cross was BS unless they have changed the rules and if thats the case, someone please tell my friends its becoming a serious issue with all the beer and soda can dents in my 80 inch new tv set!! Bottom line is the officiating SUCKS!!
That was textbook holding on the edge. Easy to see grab and pull, turning the defender.You can hide that as a guard but not as a tackle on the play side.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Those were 2 brutally bad calls that had either one been called right, Saints do not score that TD.

We lost by a TD.

You do the math.
^^^THIS^^^
If BOTH of those Crap-Calls were called correctly, the OFFENSE wins this one by 7.
No excuses, no way around it, it was a 14-point screw over BY P*SS POOR Refereeing.
Time to start fining the Reff's for blatant screw jobs, hey, right is right, right?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I was honestly surprised Taylor didn't get called for neutral zone infraction in the 4th quarter with the way the game was going
The women ref made that call and I'm sure she is not going to have any part of the good Ole boys system. She wants to get all her calls correctly.

mikeak

Reaction score
Metcalf is clearly down, ball in his hand. Atrocious not correcting that

The TD is a TD. Get off homer blinders. Caught the ball in the end zone, takes his step, ball gets ripped out as part of going to the ground. This was changed after Dallas and Detroit games and is clear per those rules

Holding calls was just bad from a lack of consistency. Refs have to set some standard and stick to it

cymatica

Reaction score
That holding call on cross was BS unless they have changed the rules and if thats the case, someone please tell my friends its becoming a serious issue with all the beer and soda can dents in my 80 inch new tv set!! Bottom line is the officiating SUCKS!!
Was not a hold at all. His hands were inside the frame and he let go before it was a hold. The defensive player put his hands in the air and that was all the ref needed apparently

NOSaintsFan09

Reaction score
Woah, easy Welshers.

Remember, the Rams had a terrible non call 4 years ago, so the league have been trying to make up for that ever since.

The Saints are victims
I can assure you as a Saints fan, we do NOT get calls all the time and it got worse AFTER the no call in 2018 lol. To suggest we've been a favorite to the refs since 2018 is crazy haha.

cymatica

Reaction score
I can assure you as a Saints fan, we do NOT get calls all the time and it got worse AFTER the no call in 2018 lol. To suggest we've been a favorite to the refs since 2018 is crazy haha.
That is true, but you can't deny that in this game the refs were completely one sided

NOSaintsFan09

Reaction score
That is true, but you can't deny that in this game the refs were completely one sided
I think they were more in our favor today but it's not like either team got breaks. The false start I believe in the 4th should have been an offsides on yall. I don't think the refs did any crucial calls that flipped the game too much. Truthfully, I think it was two undisciplined, average at best teams out-bad'ing each other at times.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I thought I saw some ball movement in the DK fumble. Was his hand moving it or slipping out we may never know but it wasn't still.

The TD catch reminded me of a player who slaps the ball out of the WRs hands after the TD out of frustration. Dude cought it and was rolling around. TD all day.

As mentioned the holding call was probably right because he was holding...but they could call that on every play, they just happened to call it on the TD, which sucks.

It wasn't the big play flags that killed me, it was the small momentum/drive killing flags that were trash.

Rainger

Reaction score
I think they were more in our favor today but it's not like either team got breaks. The false start I believe in the 4th should have been an offsides on yall. I don't think the refs did any crucial calls that flipped the game too much. Truthfully, I think it was two undisciplined, average at best teams out-bad'ing each other at times.
WHAT!!!!! no crucial calls??? A fumble when his arm was down, an incompletion in the end zone turned into a TD, a TD called back 2 drives extended for NO by ticky tacky holding calls on the D, give me a break the refs contributed to at least a 21 point swing in this game.

El Caliente

Reaction score
As a Saints fan it’s nice to play a team that is equally incompetent/poorly prepared, and equally hated by the officials as we found ourselves today.

I understand your gripes, I have been saying the same things the last few weeks after the Saints have been getting the short end of the stick with the refs.

I hate those people, yet I understand why the NFL keeps their drama going. Better luck next time.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Did the refs call for fake punt? Did refs create all the false starts?