Puka Nacua…

GemCity

Reaction score
This guy is incredible. I remember our games and knew the Rams hit on that pick but good lawd…

37th combine ranked receiver. 4.57 40.

So, there’s that…

James in PA

Reaction score
Glad the Rams are out after ruining our season, but that guy is one of many players and coaches in the NFCW that's gonna be a thorn in our side for years to come.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah Nucua is a huge beneficiary of the way Stafford plays the game, and that's not a knock on Nacua. They compliment each other nicely.

Stafford is your traditional pocket passer, and he's the type of QB I'd like to see Seattle draft.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
He's amazing, that said JSN would have had similar numbers in same sitch I think. Remember Cupp was out, Nacua was all they had, and they were forced to use him as a #1, proving his capabilities right away.

That said since he's a Lamb, to me he's "Puke-a Not Cool-uh!"

JPatera76

Reaction score
pretty amazing when he's virtually targeted.... a shitton too lol

Rat

Reaction score
He's amazing, that said JSN would have had similar numbers in same sitch I think. Remember Cupp was out, Nacua was all they had, and they were forced to use him as a #1, proving his capabilities right away.

That said since he's a Lamb, to me he's "Puke-a Not Cool-uh!"
I referred to JSN as our Cooper Kupp when we drafted him. I hope the next regime maximizes his talents.