seabowl

Reaction score
Been happening for several years now.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm getting to the point where I can't believe actual human beings are capable of thinking the absolute dumbest damn things in the world.

Just end it. Giant meteor. We are collectively doomed by mouthbreathers.
Do you mean rigged NFL or that Pete can muster up a good defense?

massari

Reaction score
I'm getting to the point where I can't believe actual human beings are capable of thinking the absolute dumbest damn things in the world.

Just end it. Giant meteor. We are collectively doomed by mouthbreathers.
Says the mouthbreather unable to grasp the sarcasm :LOL:

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's taking a shot at those folks who claim the NFL is rigged while simultaneously showing them footage of how garbage their team actually is.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If there's a conspiracy going on, Pete's in on it. He threw Woolen under the bus on this play.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The only way to logically explain those couple defensive breakdowns is that the team is tanking.

The way they played vs the Raiders, Panthers, etc, they're intentionally allowing the other team to win.

They got to 6-3 and realized, oh no, we're doing too good we're supposed to be rebuilding.

The sad thing is that they can't even tank properly with 7 wins.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The only way to logically explain those couple defensive breakdowns is that the team is tanking.

The way they played vs the Raiders, Panthers, etc, they're intentionally allowing the other team to win.

They got to 6-3 and realized, oh no, we're doing too good we're supposed to be rebuilding.

The sad thing is that they can't even tank properly with 7 wins.
Actually the only real answer for those defensive breakdowns is that the defense sucks. No other reasons need to be discussed.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Some of the refs not calling a hit on Geno 2 yards out of bounds or some of the other garbage is getting really really bad
Just makes it hard to watch anymore when you know it's comin

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Says the mouthbreather unable to grasp the sarcasm :LOL:

To be clear, I'm not referring to the people on this forum. I grasp the sarcasm and think that parts fine.

I mean the creators actual followers, who legitimately think the league is rigged and also believe it can be proven through gematria and symbolism. Like, they point out Drew Bledsoe (#11) getting tackled by two Jets after 9/11 as symbolism and purposeful foreshadowing that Tom Brady's career was fully scripted.

Anyone who believes the actual purpose of the channel is absolutely insane. Or at least the subject matter, as the account is proven to be comedy... but a lot of the comments don't get that.

You see it all over Twitter too. The "rigged" movement is only growing.

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Tin foil hats everyone.:rolleyes:

It was so awful I actually began laughing at the Seahawks D.

Their futility is rising to a greater degree of terrible game after game. It's one serious screw-up after another.

I have no clue what the DC is doing, b/c he sure isn't doing much, or much of anything effective.