Proof the NFL is rigged...

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It's worse than just personnel on the DLine, the scheme doesn't support the ILBs either.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
I think it's even worse than just scheme, it's how the players are being coached up in all the little things that makes them unsure and hesitant

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I think it's even worse than just scheme, it's how the players are being coached up in all the little things that makes them unsure and hesitant
I think that play breakdown by Matty Brown posted yesterday corroborates this big time.

Next-level bad defense, that's for sure. On the OP plays it looked like a lot of bad players with a lot of poor effort.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Not a fan of Pete throwing Woolen under the bus... I mean, in what world is that Woolen's responsibility? Brooks made a mistake --- looked stupid because of it, Barton made a mistake --- looked dumb as sh** on the play, and Diggs made a mistake --- and looked like a moron who forgot how to tackle. I'd love to hear Pete call out a vet. WTF?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
lots of missed assignments in coverage really killed us.

nanomoz

Reaction score
That'll be fun for Diggs and Barton in the film room. This team looks plain old broken.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All I want to hear from Diggs this week is: "I need to play better". I think the team will need to assess in the offseason whether it is wise to pay him next season.

Barton is sadly challenged instinctively. It seems as well that both ILBs do not react and slip blocks to get to the gap the runner is coming through.

Every play where there is a huge run ripped off by an opponent the ILBs are missing in action or unable to slip their blocks.

Last edited:

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
All I want to hear from Diggs this week is: "I need to play better". I think the team will need to assess in the offseason whether it is wise to pay him next season.

Barton is sadly challenged instinctively. It seems as well that both ILBs do not react and slip blocks to get to the gap the runner is coming through.

Every play where there is a huge run ripped off by an opponent the ILBs are missing in action or unable to slip their blocks.
No way he’s worth anywhere close to 18mil next year. Hefty dead $, but 10mil savings goes a long ways.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
To be clear, I'm not referring to the people on this forum. I grasp the sarcasm and think that parts fine.

I mean the creators actual followers, who legitimately think the league is rigged and also believe it can be proven through gematria and symbolism. Like, they point out Drew Bledsoe (#11) getting tackled by two Jets after 9/11 as symbolism and purposeful foreshadowing that Tom Brady's career was fully scripted.

Anyone who believes the actual purpose of the channel is absolutely insane. Or at least the subject matter, as the account is proven to be comedy... but a lot of the comments don't get that.

You see it all over Twitter too. The "rigged" movement is only growing.
Im not sayin its rigged or its not rigged because I dont know for sure. But can you prove its not rigged?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Not a fan of Pete throwing Woolen under the bus... I mean, in what world is that Woolen's responsibility? Brooks made a mistake --- looked stupid because of it, Barton made a mistake --- looked dumb as sh** on the play, and Diggs made a mistake --- and looked like a moron who forgot how to tackle. I'd love to hear Pete call out a vet. WTF?
I agree with you 100% and think that might backfire for Pete, throwing a rookie under the bus in his first year because it's simply "easier" than calling out 2 vets and 1 rookie (under contract still a rookie) for making boneheaded plays. Hopefully Woolen takes that with a grain of salt and it doesn't ruin his confidence in himself or the team.

rjdriver

Reaction score
No, that's not racist at all. :(

Well it's 2022, so here it goes..

To all the members of the 6'4", 250 pound, white guy community. I wanted to apologize for the deep pain and offense my obvious satirical, hyperbolic and comedic quip may have caused you. I can't begin to imagine the torment I must have put you through by comparing you to the greatest RB ever born. I want to be clear that I stand together with all those in the big, tall, and white community. Even though I can't look you directly in the eye, I promise to fight along side of you and be a fierce advocate for all those I damaged and offended moving forward. I will also commit to attend sensitivity training from my local chapter of the Caucasian Mens Plus Plus anti-defamation league.

My post has allowed me to take a step back and self reflect on how easy it is to lose perspective of the inherent advantages I have as a 5'10" 190 pound, small endowed man. I understand that my normal size precludes me from truly understanding the daily injustices that 6'4", 250 pound, white guys endure, particularly in haberdasheries and economy sections of airplanes. Please take solace in knowing I will seek professional help and promise to spend the remainder of my time on Earth fighting against all forms of hate speech and inequality.

Last edited:

FPD

Reaction score
So it's ok to call out differences in black/brown and other people then too, right? Everyone bitching about equality and support. Way to go. Idiot.

BASF

Reaction score
Yah. They did. They look like they've given up and can't wait for the season to be over.
Neither of them will be on the team next season, so you can't blame them. Barton is not under contract and someone must have told Quandre that we will save $9.8M in the offseason when we cut him.