Potential Adams/Diggs replacements

nanomoz

Reaction score
Don't sleep on Love, Bryant, and Jerrick Reed. I think Coby, in particular, could really emerge. But Cole Bishop or Malik Mustapha in the draft wouldn't suck.

sutz

Reaction score
Don't sleep on Love, Bryant, and Jerrick Reed. I think Coby, in particular, could really emerge. But Cole Bishop or Malik Mustapha in the draft wouldn't suck.
Yeah, I think they'll look in house before going for expensive FAs if they can. And rookies are always cheaper.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can be encouraged by anything they've seen from Bryant. He's more likely to get cut before the season than he is to competently man a starting position.
Yeah. There is a strange amount of people in Seattle, fans and media, that really like Bryant.

Mizak

Reaction score
Witherspoon to Safety and we got the Love Spoon 1 2 punch.

Fade

Reaction score
Yeah. There is a strange amount of people in Seattle, fans and media, that really like Bryant.
He's named after a famous basketball player. But no, he does have a skillet--and a knack for knocking the ball out.

If Macdonald can tap into that he might have something.

seabowl

Reaction score
I can see them drafting a safety.Kinchens from Miami is damn good

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Man Pete made some really bad trades that hamstrung this team. They really need some more draft picks in the 2,3, & 4 rounds. There are some guys that are going to fall to the 2nd and 3rd round that probably should go in the first. Cooper Desean, Payton Wilson, Ladd McConkey, possibly. Guys that could change a team like Luke McCaffrey. And guys they should sniff at like Logan Lee, etc.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. But that's in the past, time to move on and stop dwelling on it. Onward and upward.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. Would love to see them trade down and get an extra pick or two. Unless a beast like Byron Murphy is sitting there at 16.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
I don
I don't know how anyone can be encouraged by anything they've seen from Bryant. He's more likely to get cut before the season than he is to competently man a starting position.
Bryant's PFF overall grade for 2023 is 34. 🤮 His pass rush is a surprising 75.3 but his run defense is a putrid 28.0 and his coverage is also bad at 38.7. In fairness he was much better in his rookie year with an overall grade of 58.9 so maybe MM can get him back into shape for a prove it year.

DirectMessage

Reaction score
No doubt. Would love to see them trade down and get an extra pick or two. Unless a beast like Byron Murphy is sitting there at 16.
Wouldn't be mad if they went with the bpa on either side of the ball, tbh. Hopefully they don't pick a player of need and strictly go with bpa this draft. They can always trade away guys if they have a logjam after this draft.

Best DT's in the draft this year.