Should we retire Easley's jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters

svenge

Reaction score
I think that all HoF players who played a large majority of their career in Seattle should get their numbers retired. The RoH is sufficient for those who don't make that cut.

two dog

Reaction score
Absolutely. Yes, his number should be retired if he makes the HOF.

Gotta say though, when the guys on the current team retire we may be in
danger of running out of numbers.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
two dog":2uosoco4 said:

Someone ought to start a thread figuring how many on the this year's team will make the HoF.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Uh, yeah.

My favrorite Seahawk of all time. Chancellor is 2nd.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":33kkxddb said:
two dog":33kkxddb said:

Someone ought to start a thread figuring how many on the this year's team will make the HoF.

I think we have 3 future HoF players. Wilson, Sherman, and Thomas. Nothing against Wagner, Bennett, or Chancellor, but I think they'd have to play out of their head for the next 4 seasons to have a good shot. And much as I love Lynch, he's not a HoFer.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":1jkel5m0 said:
Bigpumpkin":1jkel5m0 said:
two dog":1jkel5m0 said:

I think we have 3 future HoF players. Wilson, Sherman, and Thomas. Nothing against Wagner, Bennett, or Chancellor, but I think they'd have to play out of their head for the next 4 seasons to have a good shot. And much as I love Lynch, he's not a HoFer.
I agree with everything you said but I think Lynch is HOF caliber. I don't think he'll get in because his relationship with the press, and him being a guy that doesn't like to comply, pretty good odds he wouldn't even show up to his own HOF induction.

I love the guy, but he is a free spirit and does what he wants when he wants. It's trait I actually admire.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":2s0g9lm1 said:
Bigpumpkin":2s0g9lm1 said:
two dog":2s0g9lm1 said:

I agree with everything you said but I think Lynch is HOF caliber. I don't think he'll get in because his relationship with the press, and him being a guy that doesn't like to comply, pretty good odds he wouldn't even show up to his own HOF induction.

I love the guy, but he is a free spirit and does what he wants when he wants. It's trait I actually admire.

Rocket

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3iifveah said:

Doesn't like to comply, free spirit, does what he wants...
What's not to love, eh? :2thumbs: If he doesn't get in it'll be a travesty.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rocket":4lszhqng said:
Sports Hernia":4lszhqng said:

Here's the thing about Lynch: he has more than 1,000 yards less than either Ricky Watters or Ottis Anderson, fewer TDs, and they all have a Super Bowl ring, and both Watters and Anderson outplayed Lynch on the big stage, with Anderson also winning a Super Bowl MVP. Neither of those guys are in the HoF. I just don't see Lynch making it in with them both on the outside. Especially Anderson.

dogorama

Reaction score
Maulbert":23ac6rlb said:
Rocket":23ac6rlb said:
Sports Hernia":23ac6rlb said:

Here's the thing about Lynch: he has more than 1,000 yards less than either Ricky Watters or Ottis Anderson, fewer TDs, and they all have a Super Bowl ring, and both Watters and Anderson outplayed Lynch on the big stage, with Anderson also winning a Super Bowl MVP. Neither of those guys are in the HoF. I just don't see Lynch making it in with them both on the outside. Especially Anderson.

Extrapolating stats works really well for those who can't think outside of the box, for the rest of us, it isn't difficult to see what an electrifying runner Lynch was. Marshawn Lynch is a great HOF running back, not only for what he did for Seahawk's fans, but what he did for all NFL fans.