Please look at this video. Tell me how the refs ruled that

cajunhawk

Reaction score
RamBall":3mjosajn said:
Sherman never had possesion of the ball, being on his hands and knees over the ball does not equal possesion. If he had grabbed the ball with his hands that would be possesion.

Neither did Harkey...per Blandino...possession after the pile does not equate to possession period. Take your gift...but remember...the NFL giveth...and the NFL taketh away.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SeaDiddy":ywcm5uhj said:
The explanation doesn't make sense. Blandino says that coming out of the pile with the ball is not proof of recovery. But Sherman was on top of the ball when everyone started piling on. If he comes out of the pile with it, how is that not clear evidence of recovery? I guess I just don't understand officiating that well.
You and I and everybody with an open mind an open set of eyeballs knows the damned truth, but the League isn't interested in fair play, nor fair calls.
Just more bullshit lies shoved into the face of the 12s.
It's not going to take too many more of this kind of bullshit for me to quit watching the sanctioned screw jobs by the League.
It's getting back to the bias East coast pecker headed bunch of good-ol-boys, and who THEY want to win.
I just wish like hell that there was some got-damned way to thwart that kind of bullshit favoritism.
If enough people were to collar those sons-of-b*tches and expose them for pulling this shit?
Talking to hear myself?, yeah, and I know it ain't going to fix the corrupt crap that's taking place, but I feel better just knowing that they aren't completely getting away with their snow jobs.
But then again, there's enough gullible takers that are buying,,, me?, I'm just not one of them.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
What a great F'n play that was by Malcolm Smith to chase down the ball carrier and knock that ball out of his hands.

Sherman very clearly had possession, which was a good play by him. It's too bad the refs botched the call. It was a tough one in that situation, and not every tough call is going to go your way, especially when you're playing on the road at the very end of the game.

I'm just proud of our guys for fighting back to within two points when 90% of the teams (cough, 49ers, cough) would have folded after going down 21-6. The players fought their way back to within striking distance by making the clutch plays that could have won the game had one or two calls gone our way. That's the definition of being a competitor.