Please can we just enjoy it? just for 24hrs?

Reaction score
I didn't come onto this forum for two whole weeks before this game. I was so nervous. I had such a bad feeling about it I was in prime bury head in sand mode.

But we won.

I know there is a lot of issues on offense. Wilson is playing not to lose rather than to win. Golden Tate had both his hands cut off and replaced with just some air-filled rubber gloves. Percy looked good, but didn't disprove fragility concerns. Bevell fulfilled a makeawish foundation and let a blind guy call the plays. We've all got worries.

I get it. There is a deep underlying feeling that if we are ever going to win then this is the year. It's all or nothing. We've all conditioned ourselves to feel any loss now is catastrophic. It endangers the fun.

Maybe it is just me. Maybe it's past 1am here and I'm drunk...

But we won.

We are in the nfc championship game.

Please can we just enjoy it for 24hrs?

Oh. And if I'm trusting anyone. I'm trusting Marshawn Lynch.

All hail Marshawn Lynch.

reinelt12

Reaction score
I'm not concerned... 3 weeks ago everyone was complaining that the run game was in trouble and worrying about what the hell was wrong with Lynch, had his legs gone?

Oh, and Wilson didn't do what Luck just did either!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I will, only the third Conference Championship game for this team ever. I'm happy!

jhball

Reaction score
Amen. We are in the nfccg, going to face a team we have beaten already. Relax and enjoy the ride.
Oh and we are at home to boot!

HHHTGT

Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch picked this team up and beast moded it straight into the NFCC game... with a nice block by the defense

nategreat

Reaction score
Seriously. Guaranteed, even if we win a close game in the Super Bowl, there will still be people complaining. All I can say is, to those people, their lives must really suck.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I'm loving it.

It was also just announced that the NFCCG will kickoff at 330pm. That's close to being a primetime game at C-LINK. Game over. We're winning. We don't lose those.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Even with all the craziness at the end, the Saints still needed to get a hail mary (or crazy play) and a two point conversion. To tie it. The Saints wouldn't have been that close if Tate holds on to that kick or there isn't a huge pass because of two dudes trying to get a pick and a freak bounce.

w00t

Reaction score
stay warm fellas! HAHAHA look carefully, 2 saints trying to cuddle with each other

hWEXz.gif

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Great game fellow 12's. I'm happily watching the colts/pats. It's bliss.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'm happy we won and will enjoy it. But will also worry about the fact that our offense is stuck in reverse.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I'm so happy right now and will.enjoy it until we see who wins tomorrow.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
bmorepunk":36xxktsb said:
Even with all the craziness at the end, the Saints still needed to get a hail mary (or crazy play) and a two point conversion. To tie it. The Saints wouldn't have been that close if Tate holds on to that kick or there isn't a huge pass because of two dudes trying to get a pick and a freak bounce.

Two games in a row where we have our Defensive players fighting each other over the ball! :roll:

iigakusei

Reaction score
Don't sweat it....some will be complaining even after we win the Superbowl....enjoy the win!