Players You Like?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Trayvon Walker - Fully Expect him to rise firmly into the first round by the combine, but right now he’s a fringe first rounder and sometimes ranked as low as the 50s. He’s a bigger end, but he plays with real power and is athletic for his size. I’d run to the podium for his power at his age. (Put fairly certain he’ll be gone)

Alec Pierce - I have some questions about his game and I’m excited to hear about what he does at the Senior Bowl, but the guy absolutely plucks the ball out of the air. Where DK has a habit of clapping on the ball or catching under hand, Pierce has really aggressive hand technique. And I think he could unlock the middle of the field provided he could sync with Russ. (Assuming he can consistently beat press)

Marcus Jones - Another “new” Seahawks CB. Fast, twitchy and small. But he can play inside and out and push Ugo for the Ni position.

Travis Jones - I haven’t watched a ton of him. But he moves really well for a big man. And with Al Woods aging and Mone’s injury history, I find him intriguing.

Who you got?
Marcus Jones has been my newest draft crush, and here you were on his case months ago. Nice.

Best kick returner in the nation and future top-5 nickel CB in the NFL. Excellent ball skills.

Latest posts