Paul Gallant is the worst...

Seymour

Reaction score
Largent80":22aehwco said:
Seymour":22aehwco said:
Largent80":22aehwco said:
I guess he missed out on "the fabulous sports babe".

Pretty sure she eloped with Wayne Cody with New York Vinny as best man.

They are doing lines with Tony Ventrella.

Doubt there is much left with that bogart!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TreeRon":29k8gxbi said:
Frankly, I don't care for Clayton and I'll avoid his show.
I guess we all have different tastes.
I'd like more Dave Wyman and Brock if I had my druthers.Ex players always have an insight that we fans just don't have.

Clayton is boring to me, and about 10 years past his expiration date as far as being a legitimate NFL insider with any interesting knowledge or insight into what's going on in the league.

I assume KJR agrees, which is why they only give him two hours a show sporadically.

If we're voting on who's the most annoying voice on radio, it's Tom Wassell for me, he's the worst by a mile. His entire schtick is to be an annoying contrarian. Whatever his co-hosts say, he just says "oh I don't agree!" or "I don't know about that!"

Terrible.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've listened to plenty of other cities and Seattle is spoiled. Our sports radio is very good. I love Brock, Bumpus, Heaps, Wyman etc. I've also talked to Danny privately before a little bit and he's actually a super cool guy and I think he does very well in the morning. Gallant I'm ok with. I really liked Brock and Salk but I'm giving the new show a chance. Danny is more knowledgeable than people give him credit for.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"That guy's the Worst!"

poster-mini.jpg

TreeRon

Reaction score
I listen to Seattle 710 ESPN on an app because the sports radio in Boise sucks unless you want to hear amateurish drivel about Boise State and ANYTHING associated with for 24/7.
I'm assuming it's the same for Spokane re: Gonzaga and/or WSU.

I know this will irritate some of you but I'm glad the previously mentioned station sticks pretty much to pro sports.

Smellyman

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":15j2jqax said:
Salk just sounds like an angry 10 year old who didn't get his way. We get is Salk, you are angry and are never happy, even after WINS. Tom Wassell is also extremely annoying. Hearing him and Stacy complain after every WIN basically the entire season......lame.

To be fair, if Rainbow Dash isn't blowing roses up your butt you will find it too negative.

Vesuve

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3u8qx77w said:
Agreed. He tries to be funny but his attempts are futile. I only listen to hear John Clayton's report at 7:15 am. Danny is not much better either but he's better than Gallant.
I don't like them.

Gave up soon after they started.

Vesuve

Reaction score
HawkStrong":3e9jmpc3 said:
Morning show on 710 has taken a huge turn for the worse with Paul and Danny, with Paul being the main culprit. On top of it Paul is the type of guy to go post on the Green Bay subreddit, talking up GB and talking $h!t about the Seahawks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GreenBayPacker ... /z/fdj6qp2

Can't wait until this guy gets run out of town.

I assume it's really him

What a dumbsh*t.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TreeRon":7los2l6t said:
I listen to Seattle 710 ESPN on an app because the sports radio in Boise sucks unless you want to hear amateurish drivel about Boise State and ANYTHING associated with for 24/7.
I'm assuming it's the same for Spokane re: Gonzaga and/or WSU......
Yeah close. When I'm over there visiting family I listen and the local stuff does have some Hawks/Ms talk but mostly Zags and Cougs.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Vesuve":ua2gsxti said:
HawkStrong":ua2gsxti said:
Morning show on 710 has taken a huge turn for the worse with Paul and Danny, with Paul being the main culprit. On top of it Paul is the type of guy to go post on the Green Bay subreddit, talking up GB and talking $h!t about the Seahawks.

I assume it's really him

What a dumbsh*t.

Yes, IF him, he's really dumb actually make that public post.

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
TreeRon":3h55h2ew said:
Vesuve":3h55h2ew said:
HawkStrong":3h55h2ew said:

I assume it's really him

What a dumbsh*t.

It's definitely him.

StoneCold

Reaction score
HawkStrong":232gagth said:
TreeRon":232gagth said:
Vesuve":232gagth said:
HawkStrong":232gagth said:

I assume it's really him

What a dumbsh*t.

It's definitely him.

Well, his statement is true. We could easily be 8-8. He's also on a Packer reddit thread trying to induce them to offer there thoughts.

I find him and Danny to be a bit juvenile, but far easier to listen to than Salk. I could only listen to him for 30 seconds before changing the station.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
StoneCold":5mt8gg01 said:
Well, his statement is true. We could easily be 8-8. He's also on a Packer reddit thread trying to induce them to offer there thoughts.

I find him and Danny to be a bit juvenile, but far easier to listen to than Salk. I could only listen to him for 30 seconds before changing the station.

Yeah but Gallant said something that can be construed as negative. So we need to get out the forum pitchforks and torches and go after him with the full weight and anger of our homerism!

WHO'S WITH ME!!

ParchedDisastrousFireant size restricted

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":22ynx1bc said:
StoneCold":22ynx1bc said:

Yeah but Gallant said something that can be construed as negative. So we need to get out the forum pitchforks and torches and go after him with the full weight and anger of our homerism!

WHO'S WITH ME!!

The only one up in arms here is you, dude. Everyone else was just offering their opinion. If you don't like the topic, you don't have to click or post. Pretty simple.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkStrong":1ot2v8tm said:
Sgt. Largent":1ot2v8tm said:
StoneCold":1ot2v8tm said:

WHO'S WITH ME!!

The only one up in arms here is you, dude. Everyone else was just offering their opinion. If you don't like the topic, you don't have to click or post. Pretty simple.

Or...............I can offer up my opinion as I did here, and you can keep your opinion about my opinion to yourself. Pretty simple.

Slick

Reaction score
My answer/opinion to your point is, yes, lack of NBA and perpetually dismal Mariners teams. With the Mariners that can all flip rather quickly. However, what about the Sounders? I'm not a big Sounders fwiw but have a passing interest. I get the impression despite them broadcasting on 950 that our radio personalities are just not into them.

Sgt. Largent":3jik6tvg said:
HawkerD":3jik6tvg said:
Bottom line is sports radio in the is town is terrible. Especially so after the NFL shuts down.

Is that because sports radio is bad, or because we literally have nothing to get excited and talk about because the Mariners are so bad and we don't have a basketball or hockey team to take us into June.

Yet. Sports radio should get more interesting once the hockey team starts playing (and hopefully a basketball team shortly there after once the new arena opens up).

OP
OP
HawkStrong

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1qhp0g6v said:
HawkStrong":1qhp0g6v said:
Sgt. Largent":1qhp0g6v said:
StoneCold":1qhp0g6v said:

WHO'S WITH ME!!

Or...............I can offer up my opinion as I did here, and you can keep your opinion about my opinion to yourself. Pretty simple.

Absolutely, you've done so a few times already, don't see the point in continually kick a dead dog. But you do you, sorry not everyone agrees with you.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkStrong":153frnvz said:
Sgt. Largent":153frnvz said:
HawkStrong":153frnvz said:
Sgt. Largent":153frnvz said:

WHO'S WITH ME!!

Absolutely, you've done so a few times already, don't see the point in continually kick a dead dog. But you do you, sorry not everyone agrees with you.

You don't need to apologize. The world is an imperfect place, full of imperfect people that through an imperfect upbringing and mediocre educational system have become adults with dumb opinions.

Luckily you guys have me to be your voice of reason in such imperfect times. It's a curse really. WHY GOD WHY!!??

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1m4tg9v2 said:
HawkStrong":1m4tg9v2 said:
Sgt. Largent":1m4tg9v2 said:
HawkStrong":1m4tg9v2 said:

You don't need to apologize. The world is an imperfect place, full of imperfect people that through an imperfect upbringing and mediocre educational system have become adults with dumb opinions.

Luckily you guys have me to be your voice of reason in such imperfect times. It's a curse really. WHY GOD WHY!!??
I didn’t know Trump was on this board......

Latest posts