Official Countdown To Seahawks Opening Day

McGruff

Reaction score
Met Tobeck right after a game. I was walking towards the parking lot and Tobeck was just walking along so I started chatting with him. Super nice guy.
One of the best. When he spoke at Seahawkers event 15 plus years ago it was amazing. Great story teller.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Met Tobeck right after a game. I was walking towards the parking lot and Tobeck was just walking along so I started chatting with him. Super nice guy.
He comes across as a down to earth dude. Loved his play at C...great at making line calls and was a great lunch pail compliment to 2 HOF teammates.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He comes across as a down to earth dude. Loved his play at C...great at making line calls and was a great lunch pail compliment to 2 HOF teammates.

Yeah it felt like he was an old friend, truly. Extremely approachable and likeable. Very down-to-earth. I was bummed when I had to part ways.

It's refreshing because I've met other players and celebs and let's just say he's not the norm.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Yep. Saw him playing live twice in Foxborough (1984 and 1986). Clearly the best and most important to wear that number. Well, most important in a positive way, at least. Let's just say I'm glad nobody's posted a picture of Rodgers eating Indian food or something.

I actually liked the non-political use of the original pic of two politicians from 20 years ago, one not from the USA, that @LeveeBreak used to represent him (and without writing his name).

Last edited: