Now what?

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
What a great uplifting spetacular win against the Giants! Wow!!

Cant remember who said it, might have been pemedic. He said this game was the game that will prpell this team to the next level (or something close to that) i have to say that i totally agree with that 100%!

The Hawks D is playing on a completly different level than they were a few weeks ago. This was the game that made all those rookies totally believe who they are going to be, champions!

Now Pete is going to take this win and propell this team onto a level of football that we havent seen for quite a few years and i got to say that im excited! This is going to be fun to watch!

They have some tough games coming up but really it doesnt matter because its really about the Seahawks playing to THEIR potential and not about the other team. That might sound a little arrogant but its really not. There is a fine line between arrogance and extreme confidance. I think the Seahawks are proving they can play with everybody and anybody.

I have always believed in Geno Smith but he has even exceeded my expectations. His deep ball today was as accurate as anybody in the NFL IMO and his decision making was nothing less than excellence in its finest form.

These guys are fun to watch and im so looking forward to watching Pete throttle this team into greatness!!

Hold on guys its going to be a ride fasten your seat belts and hold on to your beers the boys are back and taking no prisoner's!!

OP
OP
R

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawk fans have needed this for quite some time.
I dont think the O has hit their stride yet. There is an unbelievable amout of talent on this offense. Im mean just an incredible amount of talent. The thing is, they never seem to have big games at the same time because they are not insync yet for what ever reason. Look at today lockett dropped that perfectly thrown ball and had the fumble... he made up for it but eliminate plays like those and this is a complete blow out. A few more weeks and when they start to play insync watch out they are going to be unstoppable. The good thing that happened today is they cleaned up the peneltys... they are close but a few more weeks.

evergreen

Reaction score
It’s fresh. Like in ‘83. Like in 2003. And of course like in 2012. It’s the next chapter and we hardly had to wait at all. Except we were waiting since that not to be mentioned most horrible thing. I just thought it’d take longer.
It’s amazing how much we got from Russell Wilson. That magical rookie season, two super bowl seasons, ten years of winning, and now one of the greatest trades in history that has set us up with a new championship window. Just unbelievable!

OP
OP
R

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
It’s fresh. Like in ‘83. Like in 2003. And of course like in 2012. It’s the next chapter and we hardly had to wait at all. Except we were waiting since that not to be mentioned most horrible thing. I just thought it’d take longer.
It’s amazing how much we got from Russell Wilson. That magical rookie season, two super bowl seasons, ten years of winning, and now one of the greatest trades in history that has set us up with a new championship window. Just unbelievable!
It is unbelievable! Still a lot of football to be played and soooo many things can happen but the organization as a whole is really healthy and thriving on almost every level. Its always been my belief that healthy orgainizations win SB"s the Seahawks are flashing everywhere. Pete and john are happy men right now!