Noah Fant

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
If Dk was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.
If Lockett was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.
If Parkinson was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.
If Dissly was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.

If Baldwin was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.
If Tate was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.
If Kearse was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.

See how stupid your post is? .. I REST MY CASE
What an amazing post, such a compelling argument. Your post fails to convince me otherwise. Bring something to the table or go ahead and check yourself.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
If Fant was truly an explosive down-field threat than it shouldn't matter who is covering him. I rest my case.
"Than" it shouldn't matter??? LOLOLOL!!! Yeah, NOW would be a good time to "Rest" Your "Case".
There's a damned good reason you ain't an OC in the NFL.
When Waldren is drawing up plays that call for THE USUAL candidates, he HAS TO take ALL OTHER players into consideration while scripting for POSSIBLE SUCCESSFUL plays...In other words TNR> "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"!!

cymatica

Reaction score
He definitely isn't trash, may have been drafted too high. I think he adds a ton of value to this offense that goes heavy tight end, defenses have to account for it.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Talk football. Cease attacks on other posters.
"Than" it shouldn't matter??? LOLOLOL!!! Yeah, NOW would be a good time to "Rest" Your "Case".
There's a damned good reason you ain't an OC in the NFL.
When Waldren is drawing up plays that call for THE USUAL candidates, he HAS TO take ALL OTHER players into consideration while scripting for POSSIBLE SUCCESSFUL plays...In other words TNR> "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"!!
He definitely isn't trash, may have been drafted too high. I think he adds a ton of value to this offense that goes heavy tight end, defenses have to account for it.
That’s fair. Certainly seems as though he’s underachieved thus far. I think Denver recognized this and were more than willing to toss him in on the trade. If you went to some of the Denver boards after the trade there were a lot of fans upset about the departure of Shelby NOT Fant. That speaks volumes.

cymatica

Reaction score
That’s fair. Certainly seems as though he’s underachieved thus far. I think Denver recognized this and we’re willing to toss him in on the trade. If you went to some of the Denver boards after the trade there were a lot of fans upset about the departure of Shelby NOT Fant. That speaks volumes.
A lot of fans were upset that Wilson was traded and Carroll stayed. A lot of fans wrote Penny off. A lot of fans, me included, thought our defense would be the strength of the team after ousting KNJ. None of that spoke volumes.

Last edited:

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
A lot of fans were upset that Wilson was traded and Carroll stayed. A lot of fans wrote Penny off. A lot of fans, me included, thought our defense would be the strength of the team after ousting KNJ.
A lot of fans were upset that Wilson was traded and Carroll stayed. A lot of fans wrote Penny off. A lot of fans, me included, thought our defense would be the strength of the team after ousting KNJ.
Unfortunately a lot of fans, perhaps yourself included, aren’t nearly as good at seeing reality, and calling a spade a spade, as well as yours truly

knownone

Reaction score
Production is a terrible metric for analyzing the talent of a TE or Reciever. Fant has ten targets in 4 games at a fairly deep position. It's impossible to know how good he is.

JPatera76

Reaction score
What an amazing post, such a compelling argument. Your post fails to convince me otherwise. Bring something to the table or go ahead and check yourself.

Don't bring shitty empty keyboard warrior threat to a forum. Its childish. My post fails to convince you because it doesn't fit YOUR narrative. And yes, thank you, I know it's an amazingly simple post that... the point of went over your head. My only apologies are I guess... I'm sorry not being able to dumb it down more so you could understand. (y)(y)

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Don't bring shitty empty keyboard warrior threat to a forum. Its childish. My post fails to convince you because it doesn't fit YOUR narrative. And yes, thank you, I know it's an amazingly simple post that... the point of went over your head. My only apologies are I guess... I'm sorry not being able to dumb it down more so you could understand. (y)(y)
Incorrect. Your post fails miserably because it has no substance and ZERO thought. Shitty keyboard warrior huh? Your post was condescending as ****. Pot calling the kettle black all day. You don't know me, don't blame me for the fact that you live in the middle of nowhere and have to masturbate to livestock.

TAB420

Reaction score
Incorrect. Your post fails miserably because it has no substance and ZERO thought. Shitty keyboard warrior huh? Your post was condescending as ****. Pot calling the kettle black all day. You don't know me, don't blame me for the fact that you live in the middle of nowhere and have to masturbate to livestock.
you live in the middle of nowhere and have to masturbate to livestock.
You say that like it's a bad thing?

cymatica

Reaction score
Unfortunately a lot of fans, perhaps yourself included, aren’t nearly as good at seeing reality, and calling a spade a spade, as well as yours truly
Just stop. Not having a clue what you are talking about is not the same as calling a spade a spade. Good god you are full of yourself

Fart south park

Last edited:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
That’s fair. Certainly seems as though he’s underachieved thus far. I think Denver recognized this and were more than willing to toss him in on the trade. If you went to some of the Denver boards after the trade there were a lot of fans upset about the departure of Shelby NOT Fant. That speaks volumes.
Donkos fans were beside themselves with joy that they fleeced Seattle for Russell Wilson KNOWING that they'd just upgraded to a top 5 team...I don't go to "Denver Boards" as the Fans there are just as much in the dark as some in here.
As far a Fant goes, we aren't privy to how the inner workings are designed behind the scenes.
Remember how amped up everyone here got when we went and got Jimmy Graham? and how he & was misused, because Wilson wasn't connecting the dots with the guy?
Geno Smith seems to be on page with TE's Disley, & Parkinson, and it just might be a matter of routes & timing with Fant that needs to be worked into the scheming process, eh?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Present your football case and leave it at that. The rope that tethers name calling and attacks on other posters is so short no one can hang on to it.