No D again

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Exactly why I would be stoked if the first four picks were on D. Give me Anderson or Carter with the Donks #1.

James in PA

Reaction score
Falcons, Saints, and now these f**king guys. Geezus H. I can think of some spots that need filling next draft.
Don't forget Tampon Bay. They suck too. Losing record and lost to the Browns today. But of course we made them look like they were on the road to another SB.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Don't forget Tampon Bay. They suck too. Losing record and lost to the Browns today. But of course we made them look like they were on the road to another SB.
We gave up 200+ rushing to the worst rushing O in the league.

BamKam

Reaction score
Yup. This defense had a nice little run but it didn’t miraculously change over night like a lot of 12s thought.

chrispy

Reaction score
It seemed like D was telegraphing something or that Carr was running directly at a certain player. On multiple plays in OT, Barton and JWoods swapped sides and Carr audibled or changed blocking assignments or something. On one play they swapped and swapped back and Carr reacted both times. I think Tampa (who found a run game for the first time this season against Sea then lost to the Browns today) picked up something and Raiders used it all game. Maybe it was as simple as running at Barton, but it seemed like Carr was changing gap assignments depending on where LBs were lined up. Something gave the Raider run game some room. By the time it got to OT, Carr wasn't even hiding it anymore.

nwHawk

Reaction score
You can scheme up to hide some but. not all of the weaknesses. There’s no shame in it, but this team has player needs. All of the issues can’t be solved in one year. 2022 = DBs. Hopefully in 2023 the DT and MLB spots are upgraded. There are better seasons coming, we just have to be patient.

Own The West

Reaction score
I'll be interested to see what the snap counts were today. Wood and Ford had a good number of tackles for interior guys, but nobody on the edge showed up. Darryl Johnson was in there but didn't show up in the box score (no surprise there). Collier had a pass defense, but no tackles. Brooks and Barton had 12+ tackles each, but were meeting Jacobs on the 2nd level, not the hole.

Edit: I saw Tre Brown got into the game today. Mike Jackson was horrible today. Maybe Tre will bump him in the weeks to come?