New Forum Software

flv2

Reaction score
I have done the negative ratings on another forum and it got royally abused. I like you idea, but that would mean any a user that hates another user can give the users decent thread negative feedback, and have his friends do the same, and eventually that thread would disappear. I can see that happening.
Please rethink this. You now have some posters using the positive laugh emoji as a positive with others using it as a negative 'clown' emoji. You have another poster quoting posts simply to add his own negative emoji. That adds nothing to the forum and is worse than having negative ratings. This is entirely predictable and it's the worst of all Worlds - negative rating problems without the tools to track those who are causing problems. Even a neutral 'different opinion', 'not sure', or 'wondering' emoji would be a step up.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Please rethink this. You now have some posters using the positive laugh emoji as a positive with others using it as a negative 'clown' emoji. You have another poster quoting posts simply to add his own negative emoji. That adds nothing to the forum and is worse than having negative ratings. This is entirely predictable and it's the worst of all Worlds - negative rating problems without the tools to track those who are causing problems. Even a neutral 'different opinion', 'not sure', or 'wondering' emoji would be a step up.
:cry:

I suppose I could add a few words but the emoji certainly says all there is necessary about my thoughts on the commentary. If you don't like it, it is much easier to scroll past as well. Win-Win. :)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
A face-palm emoji seems an obvious need.

Expecting someone to reply to this with one!