MORE. FRIGGIN. BOBO!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
DK/LOCKETT/JSN/BOBO. That's one hell of a WR crew. Add that to some damn good TE's and two damn good RB's. This team should be lighting up the scoreboard, imo.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It was in our end zone. At first it was like damn......so close. Then they kept showing several different angles on the big screens. Some looked in, some maybe out. The last one they showed, you could see he his green first. Was just hoping they wouldn't shaft us.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Wasn't sure they would give him that toe tap before the foot dragged OOB, but they did. :)

If we ever get a healthy OL, this Offense could take off.
We lucked out. Even in the replay it was subtle but dude absolutely did get that foot down in bounds.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How is it luck when he made an incredible play to get both feet down? That's pure skill, and a skill you can't teach.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What I liked was .. JSN, knew it was a TD, and looked genuinely happy as a good team mate should in congratulating BOBO. Says a lot of JSN's character. Can't help but think that Bobo is a mixture of Jerovicous and Largent and he's going to be a TD machine once the QB realizes it.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
What I liked was .. JSN, knew it was a TD, and looked genuinely happy as a good team mate should in congratulating BOBO. Says a lot of JSN's character. Can't help but think that Bobo is a mixture of Jerovicous and Largent and he's going to be a TD machine once the QB realizes it.
Bobo's made his case, that's for sure.

Both JSN and Bobo stepped up huge yesterday.

toffee

Reaction score
If JSN and Bobo could play at high level for the remaining season, we may hug/kiss/say good bye to Lockett and/or DK. We are spending too much on WR as is.

I like to see improvement on catch percentage from JSN, make that major improvements.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Celebration photo ...........................

1750810824.0.jpg
Are they auditioning for Dancing With The Stars? Lol. Hilarious photo. Unbelievably good catch.

Jac

Reaction score
He caught that with one hand. That, along with what he did with his feet, arguably makes this NFL catch-of-the-year so far. Only a (very) small percentage of players would have made that play.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I've been watching the NFL for over 50 years and I can't recall ever seeing any receiver as good at blocking as Bobo.
Joe Jurvicious. Best blocking wide receiver ever to wear the blue and green, and he was with us just that one SB season, in 2005. Bobo reminds me a lot of JJ.

evergreen

Reaction score
Bobo and JSN may end up lighting a fire in DK? Stop talking and start producing? The writing is on the wall... They're both cheap and dare I say better?!