Make the Caption: Pete Carroll

Wartooth

Reaction score
Well if that's Dave Pearson with coach, they were probably talking about how much College Blue, Action Green, and Grey confetti they will need to bury that place!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Throwdown":3gstgpwz said:
Am I the only one that got a big ass smile and visions (or delusions) of Pete smiling like hell with the Lombardi in his hands?

I think I'll tear up if that moment comes...

Hell, I teared up just thinking bout it right now. I'm gonna lose my shit when it happens for reals.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Reaneypark":7zho4p5x said:
Throwdown":7zho4p5x said:
Am I the only one that got a big ass smile and visions (or delusions) of Pete smiling like hell with the Lombardi in his hands?

I think I'll tear up if that moment comes...

..........I'm gonna lose my shit when it happens for reals.
:13:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":xv2bhnvo said:
113758.jpg

This was taken after game had ended. I couldn't come up with one myself, but was thinking about the end of Any Given Sunday, when Steamin' Willie Beamen and Al Pacino have their monologue.

Dave: It's done. They'll slip the Tanzania sign in at halftime, while everyone's watching the show. We got security in our pockets.
Pete: And the refs?
Dave: We've got Leavy's cat in a safe location. He knows what happens if there's a repeat of the last time.
Pete: Anything else?
Dave: Oh, and Luca Brazi's sleeping with the fishes.
Pete: Luca Brazi?
Dave: I just always wanted to say that in New York.

Riley12

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3httq98j said:
I think we all no exactly what is taking place there, no caption necessary. Awesome.

Yup. Sometimes, Pete reminds me of a fan on the sidelines, with his enthusiasm and emoting. Any Seahawks fan
with field access after the game would have been doing the same thing - soaking it in. The field where dreams
of a coach, team, franchise and fanbase will become reality.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I wear the same old guy shoes as Pete Carroll at work.
I guess Pete is the leader of the Nike Air Monarch Mafia!
They're $45 and Fred Meyer.

NJSeaHawk":3724e9u2 said:
113758.jpg

This was taken after game had ended. I couldn't come up with one myself, but was thinking about the end of Any Given Sunday, when Steamin' Willie Beamen and Al Pacino have their monologue.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1vydi5zr said:
113758.jpg

We started at the bottom, now we here...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
In a low voice: "I'm gonna tell you where Hoffa is. I'm not gonna point there and neither should you."

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
" Pete "
Well I'll be damned, Lady Liberty really is rocking Seahawk gear and i thought it was just a photo shopped picture I saw on .net. Im getting a great vibe about this place. I bet this is how the "Stealers" must have felt during Super Bowl XL when Detroit decided to pass out terrible towels to the fans.

I meant to end it at the first sentence but just couldn't help but put that last part in. We really need to get to and win this Superbowl.

BASF

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2scej3my said:
In a low voice: "I'm gonna tell you where Hoffa is. I'm not gonna point there and neither should you."

That is exactly where my mind went with that picture.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Someone told me these pants make it look like I have no butt crack.

HawkWow

Reaction score
"So, I give you $50k in a brown paper bag and you will see to it Percy Harvin announces his retirement tomorrow...right"?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
TheHawkster":uahd3jpt said:
I wear the same old guy shoes as Pete Carroll at work.
I guess Pete is the leader of the Nike Air Monarch Mafia!
They're $45 and Fred Meyer.

NJSeaHawk":uahd3jpt said:
113758.jpg

So THIS is the BIG STAGE. And like Russell says it's just 100 yards. I wonder where Russell's special spot is on this field?