Looks Like Eagles-Bengals In The Super Bowl If You Ask Me

CPHawk

Reaction score
And when the bengals lose again, are they in danger of being the bills?

Last edited:

NJlargent

Reaction score
The niners are going to get thumped. They are not winning in Philly. I actually think they lose by 14.

NoGain

Reaction score
This is the best single day of pro football for me. I much prefer the atmosphere for the AFC and NFC championships over the Super Bowl, and the field is usually whittled to the best or near best teams.

I'm going to go with KC and Philly today, the home teams. I know that Cincinnati at this moment in time is the healthier and better performing team. I just think KC is going to find some way to win it. Philly and SF is just a home team/rookie QB thing for me. Philly by a nose.

Now we get to see...

Last edited:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
To be fair, the Niners had no QB.
But they probably would have lost anyway.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
Let the whining commence. 49er fans will say the refs were against us the whole game and we would of won if our QB didn't get hurt.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I hope the Bengals come back. I can't think of two teams I care less about than Philly and KC. At least it would be a chance for Bengals to get a first ring.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Bengals don't have a good enough pass rush. Do they even have a good secondary?
Maybe their DC can figure something out.

But unless the Bengals can figure out they will have to score TDs, they are kinda screwed.

OP
OP
ZornLargentPatera

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I really thought Mahomes would be more limited than he was by his injury. I wonder how drugged up he was?