Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Bengals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Before the season most of us chalked this game up as a loss. But then Burrow injured his calf and the Bengals started out a very underachieving 1-3. Last week against the Cardinals, Burrow looked the healthiest he has all season so far and suddenly the Burrow to Chase connection looked once again like one of the deadliest in the business.

The Seahawks are 3-1 coming off a much needed bye. Outside of a shocking second half performance against the Rams in Week 1, the Seahawks look like a team shaping up into playoff-caliber form. The coming out party of Witherspoon on Monday Night Football promises to be a glimpse of things to come. Getting several players back from injury can only be a good thing.

Right now this looks to be a 50/50-type of game. If the Bengals pick up where they left off against the Cardinals, it will be a tough game. The Seahawks have won 15 out of their last 18 10am starts. Think about that. That. Is. Incredible.

I'm giving the Seahawks the edge in this one due to their getting healthy and ridiculous success at 10am Pacific kickoff games, but this one won't surprise anyone if it goes either way.

Oh, also because my daughter had a premonition dream that we were 4-1. My daughter is incredibly accurate with her Seahawks-related premonition dreams. So take that!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Bengals 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-2

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I like the Hawks in this one as well but I'm going with a bit more of a cushion...

Hawks 30

Bengals 27

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think this game goes down to the wire. Jamar Chase and Burrow are locked in, and I don't think they're nearly as bad as some think.
But, Hawks at 10am, hasn't been an issue in years.

Hawks win 27-24
Lockett and Walker with TD's

evergreen

Reaction score
Someone’s gonna have to cover Chase. I think four sacks and we win. No sacks and we loose.
Hawks 30
Bengals 28

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
28-23 Bengals.

The Bengals need this game more than the Hawks.

Record: 1-3 on the year.

I hope I'm wrong again...

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Before the season most of us chalked this game up as a loss. But then Burrow injured his calf and the Bengals started out a very underachieving 1-3. Last week against the Cardinals, Burrow looked the healthiest he has all season so far and suddenly the Burrow to Chase connection looked once again like one of the deadliest in the business.

The Seahawks are 3-1 coming off a much needed bye. Outside of a shocking second half performance against the Rams in Week 1, the Seahawks look like a team shaping up into playoff-caliber form. The coming out party of Witherspoon on Monday Night Football promises to be a glimpse of things to come. Getting several players back from injury can only be a good thing.

Right now this looks to be a 50/50-type of game. If the Bengals pick up where they left off against the Cardinals, it will be a tough game. The Seahawks have won 15 out of their last 18 10am starts. Think about that. That. Is. Incredible.

I'm giving the Seahawks the edge in this one due to their getting healthy and ridiculous success at 10am Pacific kickoff games, but this one won't surprise anyone if it goes either way.

Oh, also because my daughter had a premonition dream that we were 4-1. My daughter is incredibly accurate with her Seahawks-related premonition dreams. So take that!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Bengals 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 2-2
Whole game on sunday I'm like: Cincy get the win out of your system so that it's not a big 'prove it' game when we come.

They did. I like your score prediction - line says Bengals -3. So, it's a 50 50 game.

But I like our 10am record. Just gotta figure out who 'healed' and is returning.

Slick

Reaction score
Bengals 24
Seahawks 21

A close one! Burrow 300+ yards, 2+ TDs. I like the Seahawks defense but boy Burrow is gonna chew up the zones.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Just looking at the current standings...

I don't know how anybody could guess the outcome of this Seahawks/Bengals game.

Both teams have glaring weaknesses, plus key injuries too.

I'll go with San Francisco over Cleveland, by a score of 31 to 9.

Part of me wants to wait and see how the UW Huskies fair against the UO Ducks before even chiming in here...

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I just don’t know. We have to attack Burrow and make him scramble laterally. If he gets moving forward I don’t see good things happening. My mind seems to change every 2 hours on this game. I’ll say 31-27 Bengals.

morgulon1

Reaction score
This is a scary game for me . Cincinnati is a good team that is starting to get their feet underneath them after a tough start. Seattle is starting to get important pieces to the team back on the field and that's a good thing right ? Sometimes this causes a few issues as these players haven't been in action with the others so there can be a bit of miscommunication at times resulting in blown coverages misses assignments etc.... Having said that I'm 0-4 for the season and will be happy to be 0-5.

Wish me luck.

Seattle Seahawks 20
Cincinnati Bengals 26

jammerhawk

Reaction score
An early game for the Hawks away, no problem. Burrow and Chase, big problem.

Our O against their D, advantage Hawks. I think the Hawks can possibly run on them. Their O against our D, it will be close but less so if the team can get consistent pressures on Burrow and a few hard rubs.

It will be a close game 31-30 Seahawks. Vegas spread is beaten again.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't like this game especially if Burrow is 100%. Typically I'd say Cincinnati 27-20 but like MNF we rule in 10am games now and Cincinnati doesn't have great lines exactly like us but I think our skill players overall are far better so...27-24 Seahawks.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Flipping a coin right now. Heads for Seattle and tails for the Bengals.

Heads it is.

Seattle - 27
Bengals - 26

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks will look to continue their success in early games, having gone 21-7 in games kicking off at 10 a.m. PT dating back to 2013, including wins in 13 of their last 14 early games dating back to 2018.

Fire Pete!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The stunts and blitzes magically disappear as the Hawks take on one of the AFC powerhouses.

Geno is under constant pressure all day, while Burrow plays a clean game, rarely getting pressured.

Witherspoon is humbled. DK gets ejected. Geno forces the ball and throws 2 INTs

Despite all of this, it's a close game where Seattle just comes up short.

Seahawks 24
Bengals 28

RTD 2-2