Lockett Out Sunday?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
VA49er":m0ae5pyb said:
scutterhawk":m0ae5pyb said:
nwHawk":m0ae5pyb said:
I should have added that I personally know several people that tested positive for The Rona but had zero symptoms. Hence, had to be told they were sick.

NO, it's NOT telling them that they're "Sick", it's telling them that they are >Infected<, and can possibly spread the virus onto others.
You may not feel the symptoms, but you can still pass the virus onto other folks, who could possibly go down for the count, or could wind up being long haulers, that might be messed up for the rest of their lives.
The guy that infected my brother wasn't showing/feeling any signs whatsoever, my brother (a fellow Seahawks Fan died ONE DAY before his Birthday.
I can take all the precautions, cross all my T's & dot all my I's, but we all know that there are THOUSANDS of don't-give-a-s#itters out there who will disregard the protocols, refuse to wear mask, or take ANY OTHER precautions...They are the 'Drunk Drivers' who care about NOBODY BUT THEMSELVES.

And there's thousands of you that just keep following those that say they following the science but when they're proven wrong they just change the science.

If this thing is such a big deal then why is there still a season? Why are unvaxed players tested daily but vaxed only once a week? So basically a vaxed person can run around spreading it for a week, science right?

It's time to either just let them play or shut it down completely. This half ass b.s. is what makes it hard to take the whole "pandemic" seriously.
800,000 DEAD, and rising ain't serious enough for y'all?
They've been consistent all along, and it's you pretenders that question the validity of the CDC> AND ARE WRONG<...UNTIL MOST of y'all uneducated get on board, AND DO YOUR PART, it's going to take (CDC estimates) UNTIL 2030 to put this Got-Damned virus behind.
How many times does this damned virus have to mutate before it finds a way to overcome the vaccines....Maybe it hasn't hit any of your loved ones, but maybe when it does, maybe YOU will finally CARE, eh?

cymatica

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2pp30zzl said:
This is also good news, for all the teams dealing with covid issues.

As Roger Goodell insinuated in his press conference Wednesday, there could be COVID-19 protocol changes coming in the next day or so that make it easier for vaccinated, asymptomatic players to return more quickly following a positive test. Could even help teams this week.

It really makes no sense to make teams sit vaccinated players that are asymptomatic.

Makes no sense to sit a non vaccinated person with antibodies. So if you are unvaccinated, but are asymptomatic with 2 negative tests, you are treated differently because science n stuff

cymatica

Reaction score
getnasty":1zl5il69 said:
So if your vaccinated and have no symptoms you can't spread it? but if your unvaccinated with no symptoms you can? Serious question here is that legit?

Not supposed to make sense, just comply and don't ask questions

LTH

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gregbeacham/status/1471636525263699970[/tweet]

Mizak

Reaction score
Somebody failed at LAX. Lakers have 5 added to covid list, including 2 today.

John63

Reaction score
All I know is with Lockett out they will double DK if not triple him., So Swain, theTes, and hopefully Eskridge need to step up big time. As will Homer and Penny and hopefully Peterson

Mizak

Reaction score
John63":332r1bj3 said:
All I know is with Lockett out they will double DK if not triple him., So Swain, theTes, and hopefully Eskridge need to step up big time. As will Homer and Penny and hopefully Peterson

Who the f is theTes?

nwHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":18ei8fer said:
VA49er":18ei8fer said:
scutterhawk":18ei8fer said:
nwHawk":18ei8fer said:
I should have added that I personally know several people that tested positive for The Rona but had zero symptoms. Hence, had to be told they were sick.

NO, it's NOT telling them that they're "Sick", it's telling them that they are >Infected<, and can possibly spread the virus onto others.
You may not feel the symptoms, but you can still pass the virus onto other folks, who could possibly go down for the count, or could wind up being long haulers, that might be messed up for the rest of their lives.
The guy that infected my brother wasn't showing/feeling any signs whatsoever, my brother (a fellow Seahawks Fan died ONE DAY before his Birthday.
I can take all the precautions, cross all my T's & dot all my I's, but we all know that there are THOUSANDS of don't-give-a-s#itters out there who will disregard the protocols, refuse to wear mask, or take ANY OTHER precautions...They are the 'Drunk Drivers' who care about NOBODY BUT THEMSELVES.

And there's thousands of you that just keep following those that say they following the science but when they're proven wrong they just change the science.

If this thing is such a big deal then why is there still a season? Why are unvaxed players tested daily but vaxed only once a week? So basically a vaxed person can run around spreading it for a week, science right?

It's time to either just let them play or shut it down completely. This half ass b.s. is what makes it hard to take the whole "pandemic" seriously.
800,000 DEAD, and rising ain't serious enough for y'all?
They've been consistent all along, and it's you pretenders that question the validity of the CDC> AND ARE WRONG<...UNTIL MOST of y'all uneducated get on board, AND DO YOUR PART, it's going to take (CDC estimates) UNTIL 2030 to put this Got-Damned virus behind.
How many times does this damned virus have to mutate before it finds a way to overcome the vaccines....Maybe it hasn't hit any of your loved ones, but maybe when it does, maybe YOU will finally CARE, eh?

First off, I am sorry for your loss. This whole damn thing has been a chit show. Most of us know someone that has died of the Rona.

The crazy thing is by and large part the folks I personally talk with about being anti-Rona vac have researched the chit out of the situation and have had their own decision based on their situation or have had corona and do not need the vac. I’ve personally had covid, as have my wife, kids, buddies, employees, yada yada. Almost all at different times.

Almost all of the people I know that advocate or demand the vaccine do not have a clue nor do any research for themselves. They rely on what their news or favorite celebrities promote, or what their employer mandates for the good of society. People don’t realize that treatment protocols, especially early on have been setup to fail, which leads people to seek a “silver bullet”. Vac or not, I wish no harm on others, many die hard pro-vac people wish unvaccinated to die. What’s that tell you about society today. Very sad.

xray

Reaction score
LTH":tux0l98o said:

^
It's obvious that the fix is in against the Hawks . :D

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Love No E. Hope he gets 2 negative tests and plays Sunday. Everyone knows he's the core of our passing offense at this point.

Run the ball and we'll be fine. You know that monster pass rush the Rams have?

Run the ball, particularly with some motion and pitches to the sides. Don't spend 4 quarters running it up the gut or banging your head against the wall.

Run the ball with intelligence, and we'll be fine. If they triple DK, great. Run the ball. Take what the defense gives us. Do what you can with the pass to setup the run for the game.

That is all. The COVID politics in this thread - well, seems to mirror the population at large. And who knows with the NFL virus policy. Everything's graded on a curve, and I'm staying out of it.

Oh yea, and one piece of final advice: run the ball.

JPatera76

Reaction score
LTH":1oqnjjlu said:

Damn.. 25?!!? That’s DAmn near half the roster of 53…. Conveniently enough instead of making them consider alternatives or forfeiture (that would be a shitty way to “win”) the commish goes into changing protocols.. I get it, don’t wanna loose money or waste money I guess.. but damn.. that’s a lot. No conspiracy, and the Rams definitely aren’t “the favorite”.

I mean I would laugh if they had to forfeit.. but be pissed there’s no game as I said I’d rather them play .. maybe relieved for Russell haha.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Mizak":20fs9j5x said:
Somebody failed at LAX. Lakers have 5 added to covid list, including 2 today.

It's happening all over the country, it's hardly just Los Angeles. The Omicron variant is highly contagious, cases in NY are increasing exponentially. The good news is that it does not make you anywhere near as sick as the other variants, and if you got the booster, your chances of anything serious happening are extremely small.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
xray":3p1tlwb6 said:
LTH":3p1tlwb6 said:

^
It's obvious that the fix is in against the Hawks . :D

Yes, yes, we are indeed victims. The league is going out of its way to help the Rams (because they like them!) and screw the Hawks (because they hate us!), LOL, but seriously folks...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, come Sunday most of them will play. So, there's some merit to at least thinking it looks a little fishy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1h7xocb5 said:
Well, come Sunday most of them will play. So, there's some merit to at least thinking it looks a little fishy.

I don't get the fishy part.

If the Rams declared all 23 players out with covid on Monday, and then none since so that they'd all be through the covid protocols by Sunday?

That's fishy. But the fact that the Rams have had a significant amount of players test positive each day this week is how outbreaks go.

Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if we had more positives today.

Reaction score
VA49er":1lu11dje said:
getnasty":1lu11dje said:
So if your vaccinated and have no symptoms you can't spread it? but if your unvaccinated with no symptoms you can? Serious question here is that legit?

Vaxed, unvaxed carry same viral load and spread it equally. The problem is as far as NFL goes unvaxed are tested daily, vaxed test once a week.

Perhaps you would be more believable if you would cite your source of information - here’s a reported study that you perhaps had read the headline but nothing else.

The truth and the unknowns are much easier to follow when people actually read reputable sources as opposed to posting from twisted memes with an agenda.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19 ... ted-people

LTH

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1471916863122812935[/tweet]

LTH

Reaction score
I Would say this works to our advantage.. It gives the Seahawks an extra time to get better against winnable teams and could extend Playoff hopes..

LTH