Lets be honest: which 3rd round reach will hawks draft at #9?

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
No that guy from Washington state was a three round reach. Completely un-draftable a possible free agent. Guys in the War room started to get loaded on scotch and said hey he is from here. And that is exactly what I was talkin about. Point made. I win; you lose. Neener neener. Oh Wait: Hyperboyle! He is gonna spend three years on the practice squade before he is released. I think I even put a cookie in your lunch Maelstrom787.

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
No that guy from Washington state was a three round reach. Completely un-draftable a possible free agent. Guys in the War room started to get loaded on scotch and said hey he is from here. And that is exactly what I was talkin about. Point made. I win; you lose.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I guess you could say that about every pick then. Evidence.....
I can't tell if this is tongue-in-cheek or not, but you do realize that Abe Lucas was 71st on the consensus big board and was selected at 72, correct?

OP
OP
Atradees

Atradees

Reaction score
I can't tell if this is tongue-in-cheek or not, but you do realize that Abe Lucas was 71st on the consensus big board and was selected at 72, correct?
I am wrong again. He is also a slayer fan....which means he is a beast like me. I got sucked into blogging turmoil ;) Hopefully guys can forgive me....the 72nd best player in the country. He does have something to prove as he represents all of us in the Pac 12. Lets be clear though....is he better than WISCONSIN or ALABAMA talent at number 72? In the third round he has to start. Cross, Lewis, Blythe, Jackson and Lucas? What is more likely we will be shuffling guys around in a chaotic mess. Sometimes I wonder if finding practice squad players is the priority. Its like we called Mike Leach; who we gonna draft?

Last edited:

Anajimmc

Reaction score
How about second and third Bonafide's in the 4th & 5th. This draft is turning out to be just about the opposite of the OP.

Latest posts