Key stat shows why Seahawks’ Russell Wilson is an elite QB

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":12q6koo2 said:
I'm not sure any of us actually have a true grip on reality. As human beings, we can only perceive reality as a perception and are therefore always at least somewhat removed from reality through our perceptual limitations. Perhaps what you mean you is you think I have less of a grip on reality than the relatively lax grip on reality that you think others have (keep in mind that we're talking about being in touch with reality on a forum where members regularly where "lucky" shirts, sit in the same spot they sat during the last win, prepare the same foods as during the last win, etc.).

If that's what you mean, then all I can say is I'm pretty sure Aaron Rodgers had a pretty stellar workout today and has padded his 2010 championship total to a nice, even 3.65 titles. The dude is an animal. And by "animal" I mean I'm pretty sure he's literally a tiger all hopped up on nectar from the football Gods.

I hear people often say, “I want some of what you’re smoking”. In this case, I’ll pass. You’re grip on reality is looking like a one way road. Enjoy your weird perception of reality, man! As for myself, I’ll try to hover close to the generally accepted reality of the masses.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":3lcydahx said:
I hear people often say, “I want some of what you’re smoking”. In this case, I’ll pass. You’re grip on reality is looking like a one way road. Enjoy your weird perception of reality, man! As for myself, I’ll try to hover close to the generally accepted reality of the masses.

Oh, the masses. The masses who thought Pete Carroll's coaching methods wouldn't work in the NFL? The masses who thought Russel Wilson was too short and wouldn't be successful? The masses who thought the 2013-2014 Broncos offense was unstoppable and would outscore us with ease?

Maybe we should generally accept that nothing needs to be generally accepted.