Kellen Winslow is mad at Pete Carroll/John Schneider

roghawk86

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity - does anyone remember what his contract was? How much were they asking him to cut it by?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
That attitude is probably a big part of why he got cut last year. He would have been a more productive player than the bum we signed to replace him but all accounts suggested Winslow was up to his old tricks.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
First he was a soldier, now he is a vet. Makes sense.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I don't know what he is so worried about....he is going to get a MASSIVE contract after he catches 100 balls this year.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
roghawk86":3sdhp8lv said:
Just out of curiosity - does anyone remember what his contract was? How much were they asking him to cut it by?

He was set to make $3.3 million. If he was on the roster week one it would have been fully guaranteed.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Crybaby.

Didn't have what it took to be apart of a team that wants to win championships, and ends up on an awful team. He shouldn't be mad at Seattle, he should be mad at himself for not being good enough to earn the pay he desires.

Why would anyone pay him X amount of money (obviously asking way more than deserved), when there are rookies that are as good and consistent as he is, and they won't cost as much to have on the roster (for at least three years at that)? Not only is he not good enough to play for a quality unit, he's kind of a moron at the same time. Can't believe he can't see/understand this.

Sometimes, you just have to hold yourself accountable for your own short comings.

Couldn't be happier that he's not on this team.

Go Hands.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
"They cut me over money."

Umm, yeah Kellen, that's kinda how it works in the NFL, in case you haven't been paying attention for the past 20 years. Welcome to the club.

roghawk86

Reaction score
bigtrain21":16pxebjp said:
roghawk86":16pxebjp said:

He was set to make $3.3 million. If he was on the roster week one it would have been fully guaranteed.

Thanks. Way too much, in my opinion. Wonder how much of a cut he was asked to take.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":1wcv8hut said:
"They cut me over money."

Umm, yeah Kellen, that's kinda how it works in the NFL, in case you haven't been paying attention for the past 20 years. Welcome to the club.

More precisely, they cut him because you couldn't get Jack to trade him for a handful of magic beans.

hawker84

Reaction score
Scottemojo":mf1p3yym said:
First he was a soldier, now he is a vet. Makes sense.

my same thoughts, a vet with no knee cartilage none the less.. good luck bro

godawg

Reaction score
Ever since Winslow picked Miami over UW, I couldn't stand this punk. I was not happy when we signed him 'cause I thought he would be a problem child. Obviously that kind of an attitude doesn't get rewarded by this FO. Good riddance.

hawker84

Reaction score
i thought Winslow would get into trouble like Hernandez after watching his infamous I'm a soldier post game interview.. Hated that dude every since i saw that.. glad he didn't make the team..