Kellen Winslow is mad at Pete Carroll/John Schneider

chawx

Reaction score
"You can't come in Week 3, with those guys, and think you're going to get in," he said. "It wasn't worth me being there in that situation because I know what I can do."

Yup, definitely doesn't fit with this Seahawks team mantra of "Always Compete." Had he not shied away from the humbling experience of being behind two really good TEs in New England—what, with the situation they have going right now—he'd probably have a good shot at a starter position with Tom Brady as his QB instead of.... ummm.... Sanchez, I think? Who's the QB for the Jets?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is the guy who went to TE heaven (New England) after he was cut from here and STILL couldn't make an impact even with Hernandez and Gonkowski both missing time last year.

There's a reason they asked you to take a pay cut, Kellen. They saw you in practice and preseason.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1kqpp7bg said:
Chukarhawk":1kqpp7bg said:
What a little bitch.
:13: :les:
What I thought was funny was when they reminded him that his current GM was our cap guru when he was released. He started backpedaling implying that it was all all PC and JS's fault...riiiiight! Wonder if the dumbass has pryed his foot out of his mouth yet.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Whambulance.jpg

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1o9zdz8y said:
Winslow was a Seahawk?

A one-legged Seahawk with a very low pitch count. Hard to see him when he wasn't on the field much, so he probably slipped beneath your radar. :mrgreen:

Decimation

Reaction score
Haha he mad. Dude is a punk, he won't contribute anything to any NFL team for the rest of his forgettable career.

razor150

Reaction score
I can kind of understand, we did trade for him after all, and the front office knew what his contract was like when they did it. IMO, it was a bit of a weird situation. Usually a team will renegotiate a contract before trading for a player as a stipulation of the trade, not after the trade right at the end of pre-season with a week till the regular season.

That said, players get cut all the time over money. That is the way it is, right or wrong. No use whining over it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
godawg":3b4dcgl2 said:
Ever since Winslow picked Miami over UW, I couldn't stand this punk. I was not happy when we signed him 'cause I thought he would be a problem child. Obviously that kind of an attitude doesn't get rewarded by this FO. Good riddance.

Can't hate on Jr. for this one, bro. Jr.'s first choice was UW but that was vetoed by his racist daddy. UW had "no African-American coaches" at that time and that "didn't sit well" with Sr. (I watched him interviewed). Had we been talking about Mississippi or LSU, Sr's senior moment might have held more substance...but liberal Seattle? Perhaps daddy is the reason Jr's been such a confused punkass his entire adult life.