Kaepernick still mad at nfl

morgulon1

Reaction score
Well, Nessa calling the Ravens owner a slave owner and the hof who tried to get Kaepernick an in there didn’t help matters. https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-colin-kaepernick-s-girlfriend-possibly-cost-ravens-starting-job

His deciding unilaterally to move a workout that the nfl had scheduled with 25 team scouts didn’t help either.

And then you had this.

And finally who can forget this.

He didn't really want back in. He knew it was over , every now and then he'd mention comeback to keep his grift going. The "blacklisted" QB just trying to get a shot but the slavemasters kept keeping him down. I don't know if he could play in the arena league at this point

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Pretty much this. I was watching that game and he was pissed. When he knelt, I thought: "What a little baby.".

But then he had to cover his butt, so changed the reasoning.

I don't know, but I think his behavior stems from his biological mom not keeping him. When she tried to contact him, he said "No!"

IIRC, She was a track athlete.

Kaep had always known who his birth mom was, and back in 2013, she came out and did some interviews. Kaep’s response was that the woman wasn’t really his mom like his adoptive mom. But the book he’s promoting talks about his adoptive mom being racist for not allowing Colin to wear rows in hs.

He has some mommy issues for sure.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
He didn't really want back in. He knew it was over , every now and then he'd mention comeback to keep his grift going. The "blacklisted" QB just trying to get a shot but the slavemasters kept keeping him down. I don't know if he could play in the arena league at this point
He could try out for the 2 hand touch league....but I am sure he would not put his hands in the right place for 2 hand touch. Or flag football....he would not grab a flag.....he he he .

CPHawk

Reaction score
Becoming a member of an NFL team shouldn't mean losing your political voice. But it's unreasonable for a player to engage in activities that will alienate half of a team's fan base, on the teams time and dime.

If Kaep really wanted to be an NFL quarterback, he shouldn't have voided his contract with the Digits.
He didn’t even vote the year he got all political. Tells you everything you need to know. People that are serious vote.

Threedee

Reaction score
Kaeperpick's lasting impact (more so than The Tip and getting benched for Blaine Gabbert) is that I will make tasteless jokes every year during the Combine.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I really think he sees the world like this.

Srsly, Hawks fans were never like this. The nfl was never like this. But this ad sums up his persecution complex.

I LOVED that commercial. It showed how all the Hawks fans were in his head. Without getting into all the political stuff….

CK aware exposed by Seattle as “Captain One Read and Run”.
The Hawks knew this and started shutting him down from there, put it on film and the league was shown how to stop him.

So let’s give the Hawks defense some credit for his career spiral.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Becoming a member of an NFL team shouldn't mean losing your political voice. But it's unreasonable for a player to engage in activities that will alienate half of a team's fan base, on the teams time and dime.

If Kaep really wanted to be an NFL quarterback, he shouldn't have voided his contract with the Digits.
This was never on the players. This was on the NFL. I am limited how I voice my opinions at work by an employee code of conduct, and that isn't unreasonable.

If the NFL wants the national anthem as a part of their ceremony they should have well defined employee expectations for that ceremony. If you don't, then stop pretending and remove it from your experience.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This was never on the players. This was on the NFL. I am limited how I voice my opinions at work by an employee code of conduct, and that isn't unreasonable.

If the NFL wants the national anthem as a part of their ceremony they should have well defined employee expectations for that ceremony. If you don't, then stop pretending and remove it from your experience.

Thinking about this, I’ve never seen one instance of a player kneeling Or sitting for their own anthem or that of the host country when there At an international game. Can you imagine the international incident that could result?

Kaep’s current claim tho is not about this. He sees his 6 year unemployment as an indictment of The nfl’s racism, a claim that he’s successfully parlayed into a 10m settlement, at least one Nike contract of 20m, and numerous books and movies.

And he did it by being manipulative. Abusive, even, to those who stuck their neck out. We were named in his collusion suit. The Ravens contacted him the next year and Kaep’s gf puts the owner on full blast comparing him to a slave owner. The nfl sets up an unprecedented group workout for him with 25 teams represented, and Colin bails from that at the last minute.

His parsing that he gets up at 4:30 am five days a week to stay ready for an nfl call does not mean he is owed one, or that it’s racist to deny him one. He is one of many who are and will be doing that.

Last edited:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
This was never an issue before Kaepernick made it an issue. It was commonly understood that all players, coaches, and fans who were able to stand, would stand for the national anthem at NFL games.

Expecting that to have to have been a well defined expectation prior to Kaep is weird.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
This was never an issue before Kaepernick made it an issue. It was commonly understood that all players, coaches, and fans who were able to stand, would stand for the national anthem at NFL games.

Expecting that to have to have been a well defined expectation prior to Kaep is weird.
More referring to their reaction as it was happening.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The consensus in comments here was that Sapp was probably right on Kaepernick. As in his workout for raiders didnt Impress enough for the raiders to sign him.

Kaep shut up about the nfl for a whole year, but now here he is again apparently claiming this to be part of his racist conspiracy theory.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
Thinking about this, I’ve never seen one instance of a player kneeling Or sitting for their own anthem or that of the host country when there At an international game. Can you imagine the international incident that could result?

Kaep’s current claim tho is not about this. He sees his 6 year unemployment as an indictment of The nfl’s racism, a claim that he’s successfully parlayed into a 10m settlement, at least one Nike contract of 20m, and numerous books and movies.

And he did it by being manipulative. Abusive, even, to those who stuck their neck out. We were named in his collusion suit. The Ravens contacted him the next year and Kaep’s gf puts the owner on full blast comparing him to a slave owner. The nfl sets up an unprecedented group workout for him with 25 teams represented, and Colin bails from that at the last minute.

His parsing that he gets up at 4:30 am five days a week to stay ready for an nfl call does not mean he is owed one, or that it’s racist to deny him one. He is one of many who are and will be doing that.
I can confirm that at least one international game, some of the players knelt during The National Anthem. They did not kneel however during God Save the King.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
The consensus in comments here was that Sapp was probably right on Kaepernick. As in his workout for raiders didnt Impress enough for the raiders to sign him.

Kaep shut up about the nfl for a whole year, but now here he is again apparently claiming this to be part of his racist conspiracy theory.
You know that article is a year old, right?