22. Trout
23. Jose Ramirez
24. Yordan
25. N. Arenado
26. Machado
27. Goldschmidt
28. Judge
29. Ohtani

I didn't name any pitchers or even Diaz yet.
Well I guess we agree to disagree then.

I have no issue with some guys on your list, but you seem to mainly be taking hitting into account. Not only is Julio a great outfielder, but he’s going to swipe 30-40 bases a season.

Many of the guys you listed are awful in the field or on the base paths (Schwarber, Yordan, etc.).

If we are strictly talking about players you’d build a team around (taking into account age), the only players I’d think about taking over Julio would be Ohtani, Judge and Acuna. Other guys are either getting older or don’t impact the game in enough ways (Vlad, Yordan, etc).

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I love how I put a guy on ignore, and he's still obsessed with me. And obsessed with his hate for Julio. I know you were babbling about top 25. It's called sarcasm.
Just take the L and shut your pie hole for once, Qbert.

I'm digging the "show ignored content" button. Can just pop in from time to time and see what hilarious takes I can read.
The fact that someone is so hell bent on blasting and/or downplaying Julio is just pure gold.

Last edited:

QWERTY

Reaction score
But remember, still not top 25 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How cute.

What does a mariner history have anything to do with top 25?

That's like comparing cats and dogs.

Also, you realize that in 2013 they moved the fences in.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I love how I put a guy on ignore, and he's still obsessed with me. And obsessed with his hate for Julio. I know you were babbling about top 25. It's called sarcasm.
Just take the L and shut your pie hole for once, Qbert.

I'm digging the "show ignored content" button. Can just pop in from time to time and see what hilarious takes I can read.
The fact that someone is so hell bent on blasting and/or downplaying Julio is just pure gold.
The ignore/foe function works well. 👍