Julio signing a massive contract.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I wonder if something like this could spark a hitting rally over the rest of the season.

His team mates love him, and just knowing that he will be around should get the team excited. "Boy, howdy!". 🤠

sutz

Reaction score
Good news if it gets confirmed. Unlike the Evan White debacle, Julio has proven he belongs in the bigs and certainly looks like he's gonna be an all star for many years.

ivotuk

Reaction score
FORBES:

Mariners Sign Rookie Phenom Julio Rodriguez To Massive Contract Up To $470 Million

The Seattle Mariners reportedly signed rookie phenom Julio Rodriguez to a massive 14-year contract on Friday with $120 million guaranteed and up to $470 million if the team exercises an option to extend the deal up to 18 years—making it the biggest contract in the history of the league.

LINK -->

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Crazy last night I had a dream that he was extended 20 years for 500 million. Going from 6m +2m per year until he reached 44m.

QWERTY

Reaction score
No.

I would wait for 1 full season, and then wait after the all-star break of 2023, if he's a player that deserve an 8 year + contract.

I was hoping they save the money to sign someone like Trea Turner, or Nolan Arenado.

Latest posts