JSN is garbage

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Even if JSN isn't playing as well as we hoped, it would be way way way down the list of reasons why we've lost games this year.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah, you were probably hot garbage at your first job out of college too. Assuming you actually went to college…
UW. 😎

This was an obvious joke thread posted on the day of a loss where everyone calls for the heads of the FO and players. I just picked one I knew people would knee jerk and respond to. And as expected, knee jerking happened.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
JSN is good. He's just being as relevant as any other #3 receiver in the league.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
UW. 😎

This was an obvious joke thread posted on the day of a loss where everyone calls for the heads of the FO and players. I just picked one I knew people would knee jerk and respond to. And as expected, knee jerking happened.
Cool, Go Dawgs!

Donn2390

Reaction score
UW. 😎

I'm thinking by your posting, you were jerking more than your knee...!!

renofox

Reaction score
As others have said, he's a rookie learning a complicated position.

Mistakes are to be expected.

He's had a few more than normal, but not outrageously so.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

Just throwing out an incendiary hot take with no substance or reasoning is maybe the worst of all fan forum crimes.

At least have the common decency for your fellow forum members and fans to explain yourself. Not just act like a common Twitter troll looking for attention.

Do better.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Just throwing out an incendiary hot take with no substance or reasoning is maybe the worst of all fan forum crimes.

At least have the common decency for your fellow forum members and fans to explain yourself. Not just act like a common Twitter troll looking for attention.

Do better.

If you read the thread you would have seen this.