Jody Allen Is Pathetic

pittpnthrs

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
54
Jville":k2abvzo4 said:
pittpnthrs":k2abvzo4 said:
Jville":k2abvzo4 said:
pittpnthrs":k2abvzo4 said:
So Paul Allen told Jody to sign Carroll to a 5 year extension two years after his death? Quit being obtuse. That extension was all Jody and it was a stupid decision.

That's your fabricated nonsense and belongs to nobody else.

Facts -
Seattle will never reach another Super Bowl under Pete Carroll.

Paul Allen never advised or stated in his will to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension years after his death.

You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

So you truly think Paul instructed Jody to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension two years in the future? How delusional can you be?
 

pittpnthrs

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
54
toffee":3gaiwgdw said:
Gotta to wonder how many geniuses on dot net has managed over 100 employees? Signed a checks of 6 digits? Made decisions that affect people's future? For someone never handled responsibilities, you just don't understand responsibility.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

I doubt any dot netters had the luxury of riding the coat tails of a billionaire sibling.
 

Jville

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
11,876
Reaction score
133
toffee":3fosdpre said:
Jville":3fosdpre said:
toffee":3fosdpre said:
Jville":3fosdpre said:
You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

this!

Ro2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20202F062FJody Allen

The Patriarch on the right saved the Seahawks for the greater Seattle area. He designated his sister on the left as executor of his will and Matriarch successor. And it's his sister Jody who endeavors to carry forward his will. Both have outstanding resumes in service to community. That's not something to be found in the dot net resumes of this threads caustic character assassins.
Gotta to wonder how many geniuses on dot net has managed over 100 employees? Signed a checks of 6 digits? Made decisions that affect people's future? For someone never handled responsibilities, you just don't understand responsibility.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
 

JayhawkMike

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 11, 2016
Messages
1,416
Reaction score
117
Jville":1i785srw said:
toffee":1i785srw said:
Jville":1i785srw said:
toffee":1i785srw said:

Ro2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20202F062FJody Allen

The Patriarch on the right saved the Seahawks for the greater Seattle area. He designated his sister on the left as executor of his will and Matriarch successor. And it's his sister Jody who endeavors to carry forward his will. Both have outstanding resumes in service to community. That's not something to be found in the dot net resumes of this threads caustic character assassins.
Gotta to wonder how many geniuses on dot net has managed over 100 employees? Signed a checks of 6 digits? Made decisions that affect people's future? For someone never handled responsibilities, you just don't understand responsibility.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Me.
 

Hockey Guy

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
975
Reaction score
4
pittpnthrs":2rqho46t said:
Jville":2rqho46t said:
pittpnthrs":2rqho46t said:
Jville":2rqho46t said:
That's your fabricated nonsense and belongs to nobody else.

Facts -
Seattle will never reach another Super Bowl under Pete Carroll.

Paul Allen never advised or stated in his will to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension years after his death.

You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

So you truly think Paul instructed Jody to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension two years in the future? How delusional can you be?

Well, you're the guy who's stated as fact that Paul Allen would not have signed him to that extension, the same two years into the future, so I'll say you're also delusional.
 

pittpnthrs

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
54
Hockey Guy":3n0m1gj8 said:
pittpnthrs":3n0m1gj8 said:
Jville":3n0m1gj8 said:
pittpnthrs":3n0m1gj8 said:
Facts -
Seattle will never reach another Super Bowl under Pete Carroll.

Paul Allen never advised or stated in his will to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension years after his death.

You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

So you truly think Paul instructed Jody to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension two years in the future? How delusional can you be?

Well, you're the guy who's stated as fact that Paul Allen would not have signed him to that extension, the same two years into the future, so I'll say you're also delusional.

Paul Allen didnt become one of the richest men in the world because he was stupid. Signing a 70 year old coach to a 5 year extension is stupid.
 

toffee

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
5,179
Reaction score
509
Location
SoCal Desert
pittpnthrs":3gbnbgt7 said:
Hockey Guy":3gbnbgt7 said:
pittpnthrs":3gbnbgt7 said:
Jville":3gbnbgt7 said:
You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

So you truly think Paul instructed Jody to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension two years in the future? How delusional can you be?

Well, you're the guy who's stated as fact that Paul Allen would not have signed him to that extension, the same two years into the future, so I'll say you're also delusional.

Paul Allen didnt become one of the richest men in the world because he was stupid. Signing a 70 year old coach to a 5 year extension is stupid.

Are you omniscient?
 

pittpnthrs

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
54
toffee":2n4dkf4h said:
pittpnthrs":2n4dkf4h said:
Hockey Guy":2n4dkf4h said:
pittpnthrs":2n4dkf4h said:
So you truly think Paul instructed Jody to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension two years in the future? How delusional can you be?

Well, you're the guy who's stated as fact that Paul Allen would not have signed him to that extension, the same two years into the future, so I'll say you're also delusional.

Paul Allen didnt become one of the richest men in the world because he was stupid. Signing a 70 year old coach to a 5 year extension is stupid.

Are you omniscient?

Compared to a lot of people around here, it appears so.
 

toffee

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
5,179
Reaction score
509
Location
SoCal Desert
pittpnthrs":249dxz96 said:
toffee":249dxz96 said:
pittpnthrs":249dxz96 said:
Hockey Guy":249dxz96 said:
Well, you're the guy who's stated as fact that Paul Allen would not have signed him to that extension, the same two years into the future, so I'll say you're also delusional.

Paul Allen didnt become one of the richest men in the world because he was stupid. Signing a 70 year old coach to a 5 year extension is stupid.

Are you omniscient?

Compared to a lot of people around here, it appears so.

like to share your life experience and achievements?
 

Hockey Guy

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
975
Reaction score
4
pittpnthrs":2i6bjmty said:
Hockey Guy":2i6bjmty said:
pittpnthrs":2i6bjmty said:
Jville":2i6bjmty said:
You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

So you truly think Paul instructed Jody to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension two years in the future? How delusional can you be?

Well, you're the guy who's stated as fact that Paul Allen would not have signed him to that extension, the same two years into the future, so I'll say you're also delusional.

Paul Allen didnt become one of the richest men in the world because he was stupid. Signing a 70 year old coach to a 5 year extension is stupid.

How stupid does somebody have to be to call somebody out for stating their opinions as factual when that is all he ever does himself?

You can't make this sh** up.
 

pittpnthrs

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
54
toffee":22g2bedj said:
pittpnthrs":22g2bedj said:
toffee":22g2bedj said:
pittpnthrs":22g2bedj said:
Paul Allen didnt become one of the richest men in the world because he was stupid. Signing a 70 year old coach to a 5 year extension is stupid.

Are you omniscient?

Compared to a lot of people around here, it appears so.

like to share your life experience and achievements?

I'm humble so no, not really why?
 

toffee

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
5,179
Reaction score
509
Location
SoCal Desert
pittpnthrs":o2ovaovc said:
toffee":o2ovaovc said:
pittpnthrs":o2ovaovc said:
toffee":o2ovaovc said:
Are you omniscient?

Compared to a lot of people around here, it appears so.

like to share your life experience and achievements?

I'm humble so no, not really why?

You are the second omniscient that I have encountered, I knew how the other one became omniscient, therefore like to know your life experience.
 

Jville

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2007
Messages
11,876
Reaction score
133
pittpnthrs":2zyxukcu said:
toffee":2zyxukcu said:
pittpnthrs":2zyxukcu said:
toffee":2zyxukcu said:
Are you omniscient?

Compared to a lot of people around here, it appears so.

like to share your life experience and achievements?

I'm humble so no, not really why?

...................... another unbelievable statement. Still wondering about the over the top jealousy for the success of others.
 

kf3339

Active member
Joined
Mar 5, 2007
Messages
3,703
Reaction score
6
She has been in over her head since PA passing. This team should have been sold several years ago. I still wonder if this was PA's goal, or if he wanted those sale funds to go into his foundation.
 

scutterhawk

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
273
pittpnthrs":hjm9vtr0 said:
scutterhawk":hjm9vtr0 said:
pittpnthrs":hjm9vtr0 said:
Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension.
Now you're pulling this stuff out of your posterior cavity, YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT what kind of advise Paul Allen may have given his sister, you are going on your OWN hate for Pete HUNCHES. :177692:

A sane person doesnt give that kind of an extension to a dinosaur. I'm sure Jody is regretting that decision as I type this.

No, >YOU< wouldn't give that extension to Pete Carroll, but YOU are a nobody fan, who doesn't know $#it on how to build a team, let alone a Super Bowl Winning Team, because if you did, you wouldn't be HERE sniveling.
 

Sgt. Largent

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
21,430
Reaction score
722
I'm definitely in the want Pete fired camp, but some of you act like it's no big deal to just fire the winningest head coach in your franchise's history, who would leave a GAPING hole to fill in every nook and cranny of that building.

Pete IS the Seahawks. From the top down he created and is involved with every aspect of the team.

So as much as I think we've reached the pinnacle of the Pete Carroll era and would like to see a new regime? I can certainly understand any owner being hesitant to blow it all up after one losing year and take on the monumental task of trying to replace and rebuild an NFL franchise after firing a coach like Pete.
 

scutterhawk

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
8,153
Reaction score
273
pittpnthrs":3a9pi53k said:
toffee":3a9pi53k said:
Gotta to wonder how many geniuses on dot net has managed over 100 employees? Signed a checks of 6 digits? Made decisions that affect people's future? For someone never handled responsibilities, you just don't understand responsibility.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

I doubt any dot netters had the luxury of riding the coat tails of a billionaire sibling.

AHHHHHHH, NOW it becomes clear; You're pi$$ed off because A WOMAN inherited her brother Pauls' wealth & the Seahawks Franchise....It's called ENVY! :17:
 

toffee

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
5,179
Reaction score
509
Location
SoCal Desert
Sgt. Largent":n9cbdo7n said:
I'm definitely in the want Pete fired camp, but some of you act like it's no big deal to just fire the winningest head coach in your franchise's history, who would leave a GAPING hole to fill in every nook and cranny of that building.

Pete IS the Seahawks. From the top down he created and is involved with every aspect of the team.

So as much as I think we've reached the pinnacle of the Pete Carroll era and would like to see a new regime? I can certainly understand any owner being hesitant to blow it all up after one losing year and take on the monumental task of trying to replace and rebuild an NFL franchise after firing a coach like Pete.

The ownership will suffer a write off in tens of millions as they have to buyout Pete and John's contracts.
The ownership will be public enemy #1 if the replacement turned out to be the second coming of Rich Kotite.

How many of my learned friends on dot net had experiences making that type of decisions?
 

pittpnthrs

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
54
scutterhawk":dls9m92n said:
pittpnthrs":dls9m92n said:
scutterhawk":dls9m92n said:
pittpnthrs":dls9m92n said:
Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension.
Now you're pulling this stuff out of your posterior cavity, YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT what kind of advise Paul Allen may have given his sister, you are going on your OWN hate for Pete HUNCHES. :177692:

A sane person doesnt give that kind of an extension to a dinosaur. I'm sure Jody is regretting that decision as I type this.

No, >YOU< wouldn't give that extension to Pete Carroll, but YOU are a nobody fan, who doesn't know $#it on how to build a team, let alone a Super Bowl Winning Team, because if you did, you wouldn't be HERE sniveling.

Lol. If you knew anything about football at all, you would take your homer, rose colored glasses off and recognize the issues the team has. Carroll being outcoached on a regular basis is one of them. A 5 year extension to a 70 year old coach is asinine. Hell George Halas only coached until he was 73 and Pete Carroll aint no George Halas. Quit giving the crypt keeper a pass because he won something almost a decade ago and move on already.
 
Top