Jody Allen Is Pathetic

Jville

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2xfukrrb said:
Jville":2xfukrrb said:
:177692: Complete Nonsense.

Jody's modus operandi is in the manner of Paul Allen's successful modus operandi.

Complete nonsense.

Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension. He would have known better than that.

Jody gave the team to Pete and said 'Here dont screw it up' and he did.

:34853_doh: Fiction. It's always fiction followed by more fiction with you. Paul Allen brought Pete Carroll's team in to begin this marvelous era. And you have no knowledge of what was discussed between Paul and Jody.

And censorship. Your known for shaping your nonsense replies by practicing censorship by way of omission. So what follows is a faithful quote of posts and reply posts .... without omissions.

jeremiah":2xfukrrb said:
KinesProf":2xfukrrb said:
She signs the cheques, stays out of the way and allows football people to make football decisions, doesn't publicly speak about a sport that she has no experience in, and doesn't embarrass the organization like Dan Snyder does or Jerry Richardson did.

It's what most sports fans should want out of ownership.

All that is well and good, but PC has got to go if this team wants to get back to being competitive. At the very least, put a layer in between Pete and the Front office, allowing him only input and no real power in player acquisition and draft. He was possibly top 10 type of coach a few years ago. Now he is in the bottom half out of 32 of them. I would rank him about #18. Jody is clearly not intereted in being at the head of a dynamic organization that has as a goal, a Championship chase every year.

Jody's modus operandi is in the manner of Paul Allen's successful modus operandi.

toffee

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3p0a6e29 said:
Jville":3p0a6e29 said:

Complete nonsense.

Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension. He would have known better than that.

You were right in saying Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension, Paul pass way years ago.

Jville

Reaction score
toffee":1ux8gsd9 said:
pittpnthrs":1ux8gsd9 said:
Jville":1ux8gsd9 said:

Complete nonsense.

You were right in saying Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension, Paul pass way years ago.

jeremiah":1ux8gsd9 said:
KinesProf":1ux8gsd9 said:
She signs the cheques, stays out of the way and allows football people to make football decisions, doesn't publicly speak about a sport that she has no experience in, and doesn't embarrass the organization like Dan Snyder does or Jerry Richardson did.

It's what most sports fans should want out of ownership.

All that is well and good, but PC has got to go if this team wants to get back to being competitive. At the very least, put a layer in between Pete and the Front office, allowing him only input and no real power in player acquisition and draft. He was possibly top 10 type of coach a few years ago. Now he is in the bottom half out of 32 of them. I would rank him about #18. Jody is clearly not intereted in being at the head of a dynamic organization that has as a goal, a Championship chase every year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":6jxgdf1v said:
Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension.
Now you're pulling this stuff out of your posterior cavity, YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT what kind of advise Paul Allen may have given his sister, you are going on your OWN hate for Pete HUNCHES. :177692:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Jville":pilbo3ln said:
:34853_doh: Fiction. It's always fiction followed by more fiction with you. Paul Allen brought Pete Carroll's team in to begin this marvelous era. And you have no knowledge of what was discussed between Paul and Jody.

So its fiction that Jody gave a 70 year old a 5 year extension and more power than any coach in the league? Boy you like to spin it dont you?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1z5lpxxv said:
pittpnthrs":1z5lpxxv said:
Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension.
Now you're pulling this stuff out of your posterior cavity, YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT what kind of advise Paul Allen may have given his sister, you are going on your OWN hate for Pete HUNCHES. :177692:

A sane person doesnt give that kind of an extension to a dinosaur. I'm sure Jody is regretting that decision as I type this.

Jville

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2rt2j09i said:
Jville":2rt2j09i said:

So its fiction that Jody gave a 70 year old a 5 year extension and more power than any coach in the league? Boy you like to spin it dont you?

The fact remains "you have no knowledge of what was discussed between Paul and Jody". And in the absence of knowledge, you resort to the stuff of fiction. And that is your modus operandi.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Jville":88fyxaz3 said:
pittpnthrs":88fyxaz3 said:
Jville":88fyxaz3 said:

The fact remains "you have no knowledge of what was discussed between Paul and Jody". And in the absence of knowledge, you resort to the stuff of fiction. And that is your modus operandi.

So Paul Allen told Jody to sign Carroll to a 5 year extension two years after his death? Quit being obtuse. That extension was all Jody and it was a stupid decision.

Jville

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":39n5rzqn said:
Jville":39n5rzqn said:
pittpnthrs":39n5rzqn said:
Jville":39n5rzqn said:

So Paul Allen told Jody to sign Carroll to a 5 year extension two years after his death? Quit being obtuse. That extension was all Jody and it was a stupid decision.

That's your fabricated nonsense and belongs to nobody else.

toffee

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2eptexte said:
Jville":2eptexte said:
pittpnthrs":2eptexte said:
Jville":2eptexte said:

You may want to re-phase your sentence: "In my opinion, it was a stupid decision". I don't think that you are omniscient when it comes to all things football, you may think that you are, but you aren't.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
toffee":3tt8i5i9 said:
pittpnthrs":3tt8i5i9 said:
Jville":3tt8i5i9 said:
pittpnthrs":3tt8i5i9 said:

You may want to re-phase your sentence: "In my opinion, it was a stupid decision". I don't think that you are omniscient when it comes to all things football, you may think that you are, but you aren't.

I've been right about this team for so long that i'm tired of being right.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Jville":abelox9h said:
pittpnthrs":abelox9h said:
Jville":abelox9h said:
pittpnthrs":abelox9h said:

Facts -
Seattle will never reach another Super Bowl under Pete Carroll.

Paul Allen never advised or stated in his will to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension years after his death.

Jville

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":hqxw2lil said:
toffee":hqxw2lil said:
pittpnthrs":hqxw2lil said:
Jville":hqxw2lil said:

I've been right about this team for so long that i'm tired of being right.

I don't believe you.

I don't believe you will tire of fabricating fantasies.

cymatica

Reaction score
And the dumbest post of the year award goes to...

Hawk Strap":1hqpkl5j said:
This post is obviously by a misogynist.

Why is it so hard for men to just accept that a woman who worked hard all her life, such to the point, that she owns an NFL franchise can do things the way she wants and not worry about being judged!

Good ol' boys club.
[align=][/align]

Jville

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":61lmj967 said:
Jville":61lmj967 said:
pittpnthrs":61lmj967 said:
Jville":61lmj967 said:

Facts -

Paul Allen never advised or stated in his will to sign Pete Carroll to a 5 year extension years after his death.

You now claim to possess your own personal copy of Paul Allen's will? :link:

toffee

Reaction score
Jville":2nu55niu said:
pittpnthrs":2nu55niu said:
Jville":2nu55niu said:
pittpnthrs":2nu55niu said:

Facts -

this!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Frankly think it’s a little too soon to be putting any judgments on Jody Allen . I know people want firings and heads to roll I too want change but a hands off owner is much better then a meddling loud one.

Jville

Reaction score
toffee":33f4bas1 said:
Jville":33f4bas1 said:
pittpnthrs":33f4bas1 said:
Jville":33f4bas1 said:

Facts -

this!

Ro2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20202F062FJody Allen

The Patriarch on the right saved the Seahawks for the greater Seattle area. He designated his sister on the left as executor of his will and Matriarch successor. And it's his sister Jody who endeavors to carry forward his will. Both have outstanding resumes in service to community. That's not something to be found in the dot net resumes of this threads caustic character assassins.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
cymatica":3qsxdzd0 said:
And the dumbest post of the year award goes to...

Hawk Strap":3qsxdzd0 said:
This post is obviously by a misogynist.

Why is it so hard for men to just accept that a woman who worked hard all her life, such to the point, that she owns an NFL franchise can do things the way she wants and not worry about being judged!

Good ol' boys club.
[align=][/align]

You are one of the limp..people hawk was referring too, every post you have ever made is in contention for dumbest post of the year.

toffee

Reaction score
Jville":35ngp0dc said:
toffee":35ngp0dc said:
Jville":35ngp0dc said:
pittpnthrs":35ngp0dc said:
Facts -

this!

Ro2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20202F062FJody Allen

The Patriarch on the right saved the Seahawks for the greater Seattle area. He designated his sister on the left as executor of his will and Matriarch successor. And it's his sister Jody who endeavors to carry forward his will. Both have outstanding resumes in service to community. That's not something to be found in the dot net resumes of this threads caustic character assassins.
Gotta to wonder how many geniuses on dot net has managed over 100 employees? Signed a checks of 6 digits? Made decisions that affect people's future? For someone never handled responsibilities, you just don't understand responsibility.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk