Jody Allen Is Pathetic

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
scutterhawk":29dbag2c said:
pittpnthrs":29dbag2c said:
toffee":29dbag2c said:
Gotta to wonder how many geniuses on dot net has managed over 100 employees? Signed a checks of 6 digits? Made decisions that affect people's future? For someone never handled responsibilities, you just don't understand responsibility.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

I doubt any dot netters had the luxury of riding the coat tails of a billionaire sibling.

AHHHHHHH, NOW it becomes clear; You're pi$$ed off because A WOMAN inherited her brother Pauls' wealth & the Seahawks Franchise....It's called ENVY! :17:

Not envy at all, but you give her way too much credit.

chris98251

Reaction score
From a logistics standpoint keeping Pete makes sense, he went in with outlier excuses with Wilson hurt, we have been trending as many have seen in the wrong direction, business wise with the buyout it would cost and this being the first losing season in some time I can see them saying ok keep everything, but be on notice, we need to see a turnaround of fortune.

We also don't know if anything changed with responsibility, not something the Seahawks would leak, other teams maybe, not this team however, it would undermine the structure through the media.

I see a lot of late 4th quarter type shifts with their approach to right the ship, draft, free agency, signing players back that are impact guys.

This approach can bite us in the ass as well by overpaying to keep the core such as Penny and others, two reasons, to say they tried, and to appease Wilson whom I am sure for marketing and stability they want to keep now. Question is do they draft a QB high or trade for one in the event things go south?

That would be the next hurdle to deal with, all your eggs in one basket with a guy in Geno you obviously have tossed to the curb since you pulled him for an injured Wilson and kept playing Wilson when he was obviously not ready.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
chris98251":v8p8hn4u said:
From a logistics standpoint keeping Pete makes sense, he went in with outlier excuses with Wilson hurt, we have been trending as many have seen in the wrong direction, business wise with the buyout it would cost and this being the first losing season in some time I can see them saying ok keep everything, but be on notice, we need to see a turnaround of fortune.

We also don't know if anything changed with responsibility, not something the Seahawks would leak, other teams maybe, not this team however, it would undermine the structure through the media.

I see a lot of late 4th quarter type shifts with their approach to right the ship, draft, free agency, signing players back that are impact guys.

This approach can bite us in the ass as well by overpaying to keep the core such as Penny and others, two reasons, to say they tried, and to appease Wilson whom I am sure for marketing and stability they want to keep now. Question is do they draft a QB high or trade for one in the event things go south?

That would be the next hurdle to deal with, all your eggs in one basket with a guy in Geno you obviously have tossed to the curb since you pulled him for an injured Wilson and kept playing Wilson when he was obviously not ready.
You're assuming he had to sell them on sticking around. It's just as likely it wasn't even a topic of discussion. Everyone has convinced themselves that their own discontent with the team over the last few years is universally shared. With a complete lack of any evidence that the organization feels the same way, why is that? What makes people assume that their preferred solutions to any issues are shared by the org? Furthermore, what makes people think what they see as issues with the team are the same issues the org sees?

Speculation is one thing. Everyone does it, but as soon as people turn their speculation into fact, they set themselves up for massive disappointment. Even if everyone complaining on the internet is ultimately correct in their positions on the team over the last few years, it's still more likely a mass delusion compared to the likely reality of how the organization sees things.

cymatica

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":1msyuedi said:
cymatica":1msyuedi said:
And the dumbest post of the year award goes to...

Hawk Strap":1msyuedi said:
This post is obviously by a misogynist.

Why is it so hard for men to just accept that a woman who worked hard all her life, such to the point, that she owns an NFL franchise can do things the way she wants and not worry about being judged!

Good ol' boys club.
[align=][/align]

You are one of the limp..people hawk was referring too, every post you have ever made is in contention for dumbest post of the year.

That's a keen observation considering I've never commented on Jody's job performance. You sound like just another woke cultist who sees the world through sexist covered glasses