Jeez Percy - It's ok to go down after you get the 1st. Dang

Shock2k

Reaction score

• - You know I thought maybe Percy was a little "glass tiger". Holy crap I was wrong. This guy drops wood like Beast.
    - I don't know what happens when you go beyond completely geeked out, but after watching this I might have had a mini-stroke brought on by awesome.
    - I would hope that Percy could learn not to take every massive hit available to him, but I don't think it's in his DNA to "just go down."
    - Percy, we would like you to play for 10 years, we really won't hold it against you if you just drop every once in a while.

[youtube]3ie9TADkgVE[/youtube]

RichNhansom

Reaction score
That's amazing. So many times he juked so fast the opposing defenders were tackling each other.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Percy will never be good enough for some people, and that's ok.
He's more than good enough on the field.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Personally I refused to watch any highlights until they said good to go. I didn't want to get excited about something until it was happening.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I like that the last play in that video was the one where he met Sherman face to face.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have watched A LOT of Harvin over the years, thanks to living in NFC North territory. He is one tough SOB. That's all I have to say about it.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
He's a one man wrecking crew. I'm not seeing anyone else catching the ball or running the ball back. Un....real.

:D

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":rz782660 said:
I like that the last play in that video was the one where he met Sherman face to face.

I hope you've seen this:
Percy and Sherman Watching Film
[youtube]23xE90W0FeM[/youtube]

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Man, this Offense just potentially got beyond terrifying! Bring in Kearse and Willson as well, Beast Mode, Tate, Wilson. You know this Saturday at some point Ryan will be standing next to Payton on the sideline shrugging his shoulders. I can picture it now.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Shock2k":3shaxqfe said:
Navyhawkfan187":3shaxqfe said:

I hope you've seen this:
[youtube]23xE90W0FeM[/youtube]

Love that video. What I find mildly ironic is of all the blows Harvin has taken, our secondary has probably delivered some of the biggest. Another, courtesy of Earl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyHu9dHUxM

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
ManBunts":2c79rzox said:
Shock2k":2c79rzox said:
Navyhawkfan187":2c79rzox said:

I hope you've seen this:

Love that video. What I find mildly ironic is of all the blows Harvin has taken, our secondary has probably delivered some of the biggest. Another, courtesy of Earl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyHu9dHUxM

That's funny my favorite part of that video is when Sherman says "I'm glad we don't have to deal with you anymore" and he says "Likewise!"

bryantology79

Reaction score
anyone bring up that saturday is the 11th? i dont know i've been in meetings all day.

lsheldon

Reaction score
He's a one man highlight reel. Hopefully he will stay away from too much contact Saturday, be nice to have him through February...

Hawks46

Reaction score
Harvin, to my knowledge, hasn't been hurt by hits, he's either had lower extremity stuff (ankles, etc.) or the migraines.

I could be wrong, but I haven't seen him out because of concussion either. I'm not worred about him taking hits, tbh, but him being so explosive he tears up his tendons/ligaments in that hip for good.

That hit by Thomas was insane. He rang his own bell, you could see it. Funny, but Harvin got helped up by his teammates and you could see him smiling about it.