Jamals quad isn’t right a year later. Could miss tc

chrispy

Reaction score
I'd be fine if he's held out from full-go for a while. He was lost for the season during game 1 last year so... if he's out for the Rams Lions and Panthers but plays at the Giants and Bengals, maybe the Bengals game is a big upset like the Broncos last year. After that, who knows.... If Seahawks beat the Bengals on the road, the season can snowball into something great, even if JAdams misses more time afterward. It's gonna be what it's gonna be so everything is conjecture at this point. However, if we assume he won't be available for the full season (I know, not necessarily fair or true), choosing to save him a few weeks would be a reasonable decision in my opinion.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'd be fine if he's held out from full-go for a while. He was lost for the season during game 1 last year so... if he's out for the Rams Lions and Panthers but plays at the Giants and Bengals, maybe the Bengals game is a big upset like the Broncos last year. After that, who knows.... If Seahawks beat the Bengals on the road, the season can snowball into something great, even if JAdams misses more time afterward. It's gonna be what it's gonna be so everything is conjecture at this point. However, if we assume he won't be available for the full season (I know, not necessarily fair or true), choosing to save him a few weeks would be a reasonable decision in my opinion.

I’d be fine if he never wears a Hawks uniform again. I’ve moved on and am looking for his replacement. Hopefully Love is that guy. Or we hit paydirt with Reed.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm with Brock on Jamal should be here to meet his new team mates and show how important this team is to him.
Some players are defending Jamal, but this is the guy we traded away two each 1st round picks, and then made him the highest paid Safety in the league.
Then there's the excuse that Quandre rehabbed in Texas. But Quandre had been here a awhile and had built up cred with the team. There's no comparison.

But the final reason that negates any excuse for him not coming back to meet his new team mates is, he had ZERO problem flying back up to Seattle when we played the Jets! And that's when he was EARLY (3.5 months) in to his rehab.

Two 1st round draft picks, one of which turned in to the "Offensive Rookie of the Year!" $18 million dollars per year! But he can't be bothered to come up and give these young guys a welcome to the team and encouragement.

To me, that's not a team player. Shows up for the Jets game, is otherwise non-existent.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I'm with Brock on Jamal should be here to meet his new team mates and show how important this team is to him.
Some players are defending Jamal, but this is the guy we traded away two each 1st round picks, and then made him the highest paid Safety in the league.
Then there's the excuse that Quandre rehabbed in Texas. But Quandre had been here a awhile and had built up cred with the team. There's no comparison.

But the final reason that negates any excuse for him not coming back to meet his new team mates is, he had ZERO problem flying back up to Seattle when we played the Jets! And that's when he was EARLY (3.5 months) in to his rehab.

Two 1st round draft picks, one of which turned in to the "Offensive Rookie of the Year!" $18 million dollars per year! But he can't be bothered to come up and give these young guys a welcome to the team and encouragement.

To me, that's not a team player. Shows up for the Jets game, is otherwise non-existent.
Wait. Once tc starts aren’t they required to rehab here? Or do they just get paid for allegedly rehabbing elsewhere?