It's the bye week,now what?!

Donn2390

Reaction score
There is always college football..! I got to watch the team that Nike purchased get their azzes kicked by Arizona, that was great..! And Johnny football's punk butt get kicked.. That makes for a great start tot he football weekend..

dbmack

Reaction score
Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
Wishing tomorrow was Game day! #GoHawks!

rsm650

Reaction score
Steve2222":2x4x4a0g said:
Cheer on my fantasy football team.

Same. I'm starting Kaep as my QB, so expect him to not play so well :) and if he explodes then I'll secure my spot in the playoffs with the rest of my consistent players. Win win haha.

Steve2222

Reaction score
rsm650":1dt82g8s said:
Steve2222":1dt82g8s said:
Cheer on my fantasy football team.

Same. I'm starting Kaep as my QB, so expect him to not play so well :) and if he explodes then I'll secure my spot in the playoffs. Win win haha.

Ha my fantasy QB is RGIII.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The whole bye week thing is SO much better when the team is 10-1. Flying by for me. In the past these weeks couldn't get over soon enough, but coming now at the back of the season is sweet.

The Saints beating SF made it even better. The Hawks with a 3 game lead in the division no matter what anyone else does.

minormillikin

Reaction score
This is the only Sunday of the season where I will do something other than watch football from 10am to 9pm.

Probably about hour or so of Redzone channel then going to get out of the house, take a drive, maybe a little hike or something.

Sitting on my ass all day is not appealing to me on days the Seahawks aren't playing.