It's on - Big Win

sutz

Reaction score
Arizona hasn't clinched yet, so they won't be resting against the Stros.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Pick up one game on HOU in the next 3 games and they are in. Who's the biggest Arizona fans in the world right now? We are

balakoth

Reaction score
Win out and a lose by Houston to Arizona and we are in.. it can happen
So I was trying to drunk math this and confused myself in a previous thread lol...

Just ONE loss from houston... we win out we win... Two loss from Houston, one from us, we tie and win tie breaker..

This is the scenario yes? Many apologies

Welshers2

Reaction score
still gonna take a miracle. we're like 2-9 against the Rangers this year and need to now get three more in a row. All while have Houston drop one. But there is a prayer I suppose

QWERTY

Reaction score
still gonna take a miracle. we're like 2-9 against the Rangers this year and need to now get three more in a row. All while have Houston drop one. But there is a prayer I suppose
Yes but the Rangers and Mariners are struggling. Astros is struggling as well.

The biggest thing for Rangers is their ace is Max is out.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah we won one game against Texas, lets pump the brakes a bit. Need to take 3 at minimum from them, possibly four. This all could not matter if Houston sweeps Arizona too.

Today will be tough, need to beat Texas with Woo pitching for us. The leash for him will be very short.

Chapow

Reaction score

This.

As stoked as I was last night when JP drove in the winning runs, the reality of the situation set in real quick. It's still an awfully steep uphill battle at this point, and if I'm being honest, I'll be pretty shocked if the M's get it done and get the help they need.

Having said that, if we win tonight and the Astros lose, I'll be all aboard the "it's on, we can do this!" train.

cymatica

Reaction score
The Mariner way is to get our hopes up with a few wins against the Rangers then sucker punch us with a bad loss to the Astros