Impact of week 16 loss to St. Louis

chawx

Reaction score
There's no doubt in my mind that if they had the 5th seed going into the playoffs this year, our Hawks would have been in the Superb Owl.

Washington would have been a Sunday 10 AM start... and then AZ would have been Saturday, just because the league likes to F with us. And the Carolina game would have been the AM game. But, I think we stomp the Panthers if they don't get the extra week to prep for us (which is what happened early in the year too, ps.)

Denver would be a cake-walk for us, because we feast on teams who's QB's throw weak passes and are void of a run game.

GD IT! We would so be getting our 2nd trophy... geez OP, why you gotta make me get all riled up this early on a Friday!

kearly

Reaction score
The phantom facemask call to extend the game one play before Rodgers threw a 68 yard Hail Mary to beat Detroit is what cost Seattle the #5 seed. When I saw those series of events unfold live, it just felt like somehow they would doom the Seahawks later. 2015 was one of those years, like a Rube Goldberg machine turned evil.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Why is everyone assuming we would play at Arizona had we beat Washington. Wouldnt that mean the Packers beat the Vikings as well. If the Vikings won and we won we still would of had to play at Carolina in the 2nd round.

That might have been even worse traveling to Washington for a 1pm est game if they scheduled it that way then going to carolina for another 1pm est game

Rat

Reaction score
Another big "what if?" that would have sounded crazy in preseason: what if our UDFA RB's ankle had held up?

timmat

Reaction score
Our O line played terrible in that game, with Okung missing due to injury.

dogorama

Reaction score
In my mind the season was lost when the coaching staff decided they were so smart that they could make a professional offensive line out of nothing. Grandiosity will get you every time.

Treghc

Reaction score
I don't get it. To be the best, you have to beat the best. It doesn't matter much to me which scenario Seattle hits in the playoffs. If they're in the wildcard, they have to prove they deserve the top spot. If they get a bye, they still have to prove their in the top spot.

Our Hawks should have and could have beaten the Panthers in their own territory. They simply got outplayed. And, in all likelihood, they would have had to match up against the Panthers at some point. They had two opportunities over the course of the season (and post season) and lost both times. The Panthers were simply the more opportunistic team.

These "what ifs" are pretty annoying and do absolutely nothing for the team or their players. We're on to next season.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
dogorama":wuosi629 said:
In my mind the season was lost when the coaching staff decided they were so smart that they could make a professional offensive line out of nothing. Grandiosity will get you every time.

Yup, they have been a bit delusional about how to go about building a OL. The Ram game hopefully was a eye opener. Pretty much need to redo the interior of the OL.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
A flute with no holes is not a flute. A donut with no hole is a Danish. Richard is not a dc and we got swept by stl and Carolina

bandiger

Reaction score
haroldseattle":1qn65fnh said:
dogorama":1qn65fnh said:

Yup, they have been a bit delusional about how to go about building a OL. The Ram game hopefully was a eye opener. Pretty much need to redo the interior of the OL.

Saw these issues in the preseason with the Broncos and Chiefs. Of course it was downplayed back then too.

Latest posts