If We Lose To THESE Rams?!?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good lord. I thought the Raiders were horrific enough to lose to. We had BETTER NOT lose to this 3-8, No Stafford, No Donald, No Kupp, etc, etc...Version of the Rams. If we do?! Apparently the 4 week win streak before our last two losses were a mirage.

Come on Hawks. Take care of business today in LA. 7-5 sounds a crap ton better than 6-6.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At 6-5 we shouldn't be concerned about draft position. That's in Denver's hands. We've already exceeded expectations by anyone's standards thus far. The focus at this point is to finish strong, make the playoffs, give our young bucks that valuable experience, end up with the 23-26th pick (and the Donkey's 2nd to 4th pick most likely) overall, sit back and enjoy what should be another era of championship-caliber football for the next several years.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I still think that if our defense can elevate their game by just one level, we can be a contender this year. I just don't know if we actually have quite the personnel needed for that improvement. Losing a bit of faith that some of our current guys can improve.

Bootsy51

Reaction score
Good Morning from Germany to all 12's,
I suprised by myself that iam so scared the Team screw it today. Its a matchup that we can only loose . A win is nessecary in many ways against those lambs today :
cause there are so many of them on IR .
Further to keep chances to be a Playoff Contender and
Last but not Least to stay selfconfident as a Team....

I Hope they Blow them away and get to 7-5
Go Hawks

keasley45

Reaction score
We will win easily and have everyone wondering whether the performance was due to us being 'back' or if it was just that we were playing the Rams.

Important thing is that it will be a valuable W and a 'get right' opportunity for the team to build confidence again.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I can't see us winning by less than two TD's. The Rams are as lame of a team as I've ever seen. They are suffering from a Super Bowl hangover, out of the playoff hunt, most of their star players are sidelined, and their coach has been rumored to be interested in a broadcasting career. Nearly all of the Rams players will be playing for their own jobs, not giving a rip how well the team does. The Rams are mailing it in. If we can't beat them in the condition they're in, we could end up losing out.

Last edited:

Donn2390

Reaction score
I believe the Hawks have learned over the last couple of weeks that there are no Gimmie games and they need to show up hungry every week.
Previously they were reading the reports that The Bucs and Raiders both suck, so just show up and collect your trophy.
From this day foreword, we're coming in with chips on our shoulders and blood in our eyes, get in our way and you're pay the price..

flv2

Reaction score
LMAO. The Rams have lost 9 of our 11 Week 1 offensive starters, 5 of the offensive back-ups, AND Aaron Donald. If your guys can't win this game...

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
After watching our run defense last 2 games, we are more than capable of losing to any team.
If our run defense holds up like the previous 4 weeks, we are capable of beating any team.
Stay tuned for which team shows up.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
If Seattle loses this, then I'm out of f's to give about this team and season and will happily wait for next season.
Wish you could like things twice. Pretty much this, Ram's are shamblin' around right now.

cymatica

Reaction score
I
After watching our run defense last 2 games, we are more than capable of losing to any team.
If our run defense holds up like the previous 4 weeks, we are capable of beating any team.
Stay tuned for which team shows up.
Would just like to see them at least change something on defense, whether it works or not.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
bad defense is the unforgivable sin for me. can't watch it. Makes me feel cheated of the 3.5 hours I gave up watching it. Rather clean the garage, organize my sock drawer, anything but watch a team get ran over and through. For me this is a must win. A loss here and I'll be wanting them to tank for better draft position. The teams after this are a LOT better.