If Adams played, would Hawks win the game?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
If Adams was in then the Eagles score on that drive that Love got his first INT and game would’ve be lost.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Love played well, and splayed he has the necessary speed to make big plays. He was the difference maker for the D. Although there werelots of others who played well.

At present Love > than Adams.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Reoccurring flashbacks can seem very real.
Yeah, I swear I saw #33 getting juked and being too out of gas to chase Hurts on that play. In hindsight, it may have been #53 Mafe that flashed by. I just remember thinking, "was that Adams? Shouldn't a safety be able to give chase to a QB a bit better than that?"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, Love is a lot more sound overall. As far as I'm concerned, keep Adams on the bench the rest of the season. Unless someone gets hurt.

GemCity

Reaction score
They can scheme Adams in certain situations.

I’ve supported him as the JA we traded for was a monster.

But, too slow to keep up with receivers. Undersized when matched up with TEs and pulling guards.

Coverage is weak.

Once he’s out there for awhile, teams know to attack him. It’s like Bobby when passing up the middle. It’s our opponents “go-to”.

Huge liabilities.

Last edited:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Nah, Love is a lot more sound overall. As far as I'm concerned, keep Adams on the bench the rest of the season. Unless someone gets hurt.
Love might be the "fastest" Seahawk, in terms of range and football speed. Remember how he ran down Spoon on that pick 6 vs the Giants, making sure he could block any would-be tacklers? I was like, "who the hell is that #20 that just made Spoon look like he was standing still?" So it was great seeing Love use that range to get over and get the game-sealing pick. Also, what he said about being ready for Hurts to go to his dawg AJ Brown, and being ready to fly over to break it up, solid situational football IQ by Love.

olyfan63

Reaction score
They can scheme Adams in certain situations.

I’ve supported him as the JA we trade for was a monster.

But, too slow to keep up with receivers. Undersized when matched up with TEs and pulling guards.

Coverage is weak.

Once he’s out there for awhile, teams know to attack him. It’s like Bobby when passing up the middle. It’s our opponents “go-to”.

Huge liabilities.
Yup, we lose that game if Adams is playing.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. And the announcers going on and on about how that pick in the end zone should have been PI. Just stop, they were letting them play, that would have been ticky tack. You can have your hand on a guy as long as you're not turning him. Great non-call. And I would have said the same thing if Philly did that to us. The Range Love showed, damn. We haven't seen that since Earl. Yes, he showed that much range.
No, he's not even close to Earl, just saying the range is impressive.

GemCity

Reaction score
No doubt. And the announcers going on and on about how that pick in the end zone should have been PI. Just stop, they were letting them play, that would have been ticky tack. You can have your hand on a guy as long as you're not turning him. Great non-call. And I would have said the same thing if Philly did that to us. The Range Love showed, damn. We haven't seen that since Earl. Yes, he showed that much range.
Aikman is on the nuts of every opposing QB we face.

About as bad as Collingsworth with Mahomes.

Absolutely nauseating.

Jac

Reaction score
Agreed, his range and playmaking ability on both picks was so impressive. That pick in the end zone is a touchdown earlier this year. It was nice having a safety play safety.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Get ready for the defense to play terrible again.

Carroll says on
@SeattleSports
of Jamal Adams "can't wait to get him back this week.'' Says short week this week played into decision to rest him Monday. Says they'll need him for the stretch run.

hawks85

Reaction score
One of the greatest additions by subtractions in Seahawk history.

He wasn't even in the building according to the beat writers last night. Good, stay away you overrated broken cancer.
You hit the nail right on the head Mr Largent. There was rumors that I heard from certain people that there is a cancer in that locker room, and that cancer is Adams. That dude is so phukking arrogant and has got a big ass mouth to top it off. What has Adams done here to make a difference? Nothing, not a damn thing. You see how much better Diggs played without Adams on the field. The whole D in general was vibing without Adams. Adams is an overrated loud mouth and is injury prone. Jamal "Glass Jaw" Adams. I've stated this a bunch of times on this forum.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You hit the nail right on the head Mr Largent. There was rumors that I heard from certain people that there is a cancer in that locker room, and that cancer is Adams. That dude is so phukking arrogant and has got a big ass mouth to top it off. What has Adams done here to make a difference? Nothing, not a damn thing. You see how much better Diggs played without Adams on the field. The whole D in general was vibing without Adams. Adams is an overrated loud mouth and is injury prone. Jamal "Glass Jaw" Adams. I've stated this a bunch of times on this forum.

Diggs had his best game of the year.
Love had his best game of the year.
Jackson had his best game of the year.
Brown had his best game of the year.

If fans think this has nothing to do with Adams not being on the field, I've got a bridge to sell you.