I want an answer

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Who called the timeout? if no one did, the kick is no goood and we win the game.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Why torture yourself? The game is done. The season is over. Time to move on.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
You think we'll ever get an answer? Packers are still talking week 3, but we'll get shot down and told to shut up. F. Goodell. He's an a-hole that answers to nobody.

kmedic

Reaction score
I thought he called the TO. It wouldn't have been an issue if we could have covered someone on that last drive.

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Ok, then that was the worst choke job in the history of defensive football in the NFL. Im still in disbelief. WTF was that?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He called TO well before the snap and was unhappy that the kicker got the free shot. I say never call time out in that situation. It's like golf, the pressure is on that first swing, not on the mulligan.

OlympicDreams

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":tx47elbw said:
Ok, then that was the worst choke job in the history of defensive football in the NFL. Im still in disbelief. WTF was that?
Yep, that freeze thw kicker shit never works. That was the timeout that likely cost this city our Lombardi.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Yep, Pete called the timeout. Could have just as easily worked the other way around, them's the breaks.