Houston Astros @ Seattle Mariners May 5-7

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Miller holding his own. 2d time through the lineup and they're fouling off more pitches, but he's gettin' her done.

Might have to hang on to this kid. :)

Julio with a dinger (about time he got back), and we cash in on the error for the 2d run. Offense still scratching a bit, but they're making hard contact on a lot of balls.

beastalamode

Reaction score
I really love this lineup we put out there today. Hope they roll with this as their primary lineup all year

Crizilla

Reaction score
I too thought it was the best line up they've had this year. Should have scored a lot more runs but Miller is a stud so far. They'll have to limit his innings though which is the right move.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Nice win and Great pitching by Miller..Rinse and repeat

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I too thought it was the best line up they've had this year. Should have scored a lot more runs but Miller is a stud so far. They'll have to limit his innings though which is the right move.
Yeah, they sent Kirby down for a week or so last season, just for some active "rest." Held him to 130 innings total. I'd expect Miller to get similar treatment. He keeps it up and there won't be a lot of up and down with him. Looking solid so far.

Solid series.

Getting Trammell back and calling up Caballero have generated some energy, it would seem. Still a bit soft from the big boppers like Suarez and Hernandez. They need to pick it up.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

Vesuve

Reaction score
OK,

Good on Bryce Miller and the win by the team against the asstros.

My interest was piqued so I signed up for MLB.TV again. After 7 years of subscribing, they did the dirty and changed the rules by blacking out playoff games last year making a subscriber wait until 90 minutes after the game ended.

I cancelled my renewal but broke down and re-signed up again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Suck on that Pukeston Cheatstros. Were it not for a BS non strike call in game 2, we would have been looking at a Sweep. Nice to see them FINALLY win a series vs. Houston.
Plenty of work to do, but that was fun.

Miller was impressive, yet again. Sure doesn't look like a rookie to me.

Latest posts