Herd with the MIC drop

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1674u04g said:
Colin Cowherd is a legend, I don't care what any of you say.

One of the only real guys to talk sports, and hes not soft like 99% of the sports broadcast world.
CC is a "Legend" in his own mind , an maybe yours, but in general?, he is a prick, and a dweeb.
He spouts BS just like about everybody on the radio & TV and can even say something correct every now and then, but that don't make him correct ALL of the time.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2bpdixuo said:
NFSeahawks628":2bpdixuo said:

One of the only real guys to talk sports, and hes not soft like 99% of the sports broadcast world.
CC is a "Legend" in his own mind , an maybe yours, but in general?, he is a prick, and a dweeb.
He spouts BS just like about everybody on the radio & TV and can even say something correct every now and then, but that don't make him correct ALL of the time.

He WAS spot on about Wilson though :)

[youtube]v=xiJ3jN-sjok[/youtube]

Maulbert

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":15m9vw81 said:
scutterhawk":15m9vw81 said:
NFSeahawks628":15m9vw81 said:

He WAS spot on about Wilson though :)

[youtube]xiJ3jN-sjok[/youtube]

FIFY.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":y1ef6krb said:
I get the point he's trying to make.. but a 27 yard FG is a 27 yard FG.. I mean it's shorter than a PAT now. Walsh hits that what.. 98 or 99 out of 100 times?

It was a mix of shutdown D and fortuitous luck. And thats fine. I'll never turn down a lucky win.

Definitely not 100 out of 100.

taco40

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3b6rvjyr said:
Cowherd dominated that round. Wow.

I'm glad the video was posted. Whenever a field goal kicker is blamed for missing an "easy" 3 points for the win, it's usually the fault of the offense that couldn't move the ball. It was good of Peterson to acknowledge his fumble was worse. I still haven't found any other Viking staff or player quote stating that there's way too little blame placed on the offense for scoring ZERO touchdowns at home.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
taco40":30trxnge said:
HawkFan72":30trxnge said:
Cowherd dominated that round. Wow.

I'm glad the video was posted. Whenever a field goal kicker is blamed for missing an "easy" 3 points for the win, it's usually the fault of the offense that couldn't move the ball. It was good of Peterson to acknowledge his fumble was worse. I still haven't found any other Viking staff or player quote stating that there's way too little blame placed on the offense for scoring ZERO touchdowns at home.

On Inside the NFL, the players in the Locker Room said all that. They didnt blame him at all and called him their brother. They said, they let him down, by not scoring enough and holding us.

Latest posts