Herbert overrated?

rcaido

Reaction score
Watch him play against Denver and now our Seahawks. I dont see him as a top 5 QB

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Watch him play against Denver and now our Seahawks. I dont see him as a top 5 QB
From what i understand, a lot of folks say he hasn't been the same since Lombardi was the OC. Charger fans all want him gone. He's the whipping boy over there.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I would say Herbert.. its their next Rivers for sure. An above average QB but nothing more. As for his ribs, he's had weeks to get better, im sure top medical care and insane drugs to keep pain subdued, however if it was truly as bad as it was reported why play him and risk breaking those ribs and risking life and health.

Nunya

Reaction score
Herbert made very few poor throws today...and that was with almost all of his starting wide receivers out. He has the talent and the arm of be great. Time will tell

sutz

Reaction score
Herbert made very few poor throws today...and that was with almost all of his starting wide receivers out. He has the talent and the arm of be great. Time will tell
We were getting some pretty good pressure as well.

Fade

Reaction score
It's a mixture of things going on right now.

He's missed one of his top receivers for most of the year.

The RT is a literal turnstile.

Even though he gets the ball out quick, he is one of the most pressured QBs.

Their OC comes from New Orleans and calls plays like he is Drew Brees. When he is closer to Josh Allen. But at the same time they have no choice because their O-Line can't hold up.

He injured his ribs against the Chiefs and I thought he lacerated his spline, it looked like his innards got scrambled. So I think playing with that would effect him as well.

Another reason to keep calling short, quick throws.