Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Chargers)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Now 2-4 for the year, and again resolved not to pick a result against my team.

Suspect the D will continue to improve and will play well, as will Geno.

The Hawks surprise 34-27 over the Chargers.

eo620

Reaction score
I say 27-25 for the good guys. Turnover in last 3 minutes seals the deal (hopefully a Woolen INT).

Let's ride MF!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Tough call on this one. If Herbert is still injured I think we can walk out with a close win. If he's healthy I think we struggle to keep pace. Our defense is going to have to tackle well. Brooks could get 20 tackles this week.

I hate to pick against us for a non division game so I won't.

24-23 Hawks
4-2 YTD

Chawker

Reaction score
Tough call on this one. If Herbert is still injured I think we can walk out with a close win. If he's healthy I think we struggle to keep pace. Our defense is going to have to tackle well. Brooks could get 20 tackles this week.

I hate to pick against us for a non division game so I won't.

24-23 Hawks
4-2 YTD
Wow, thats the same score I predicted ! ! !

I guess great minds think a like(y)

nwHawk

Reaction score
Geno will want to play well, and I think Pete knows this is a “go get the win” type of game.

Chargers are struggling on offense a bit, but I expect this game to be very interesting. Special teams may be key.

Seahawks…… 29
Bolts……………..16

Season: 3-3

Own The West

Reaction score
24-16 Hawks. Injuries hamper the Bolts O and the defense plays 4 solid quarters.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Defense finds it's stride...Offense fires on all cyclinders

Hawks 48

Chargers 28

(Chargers are a bit banged up right now as well) I'm noting this one as our next statement game, 2nd to the Denver game against Russ! Let's Go...Ride Hawks eh, whatever that guy Russ said.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I haven't liked the Chargers since Doug Flutie left.

Seahawks-19
Chargers-17

boltfanseattle

Reaction score
31-24 Bolts. Geno gets sacked 4 times, fumbles once. Chargers close it out with a final drive that ticks the clock away, with Ekeler leading the charge. Seahawks fans go apesh#$ over their O-line, blaming Cross, Lucas, and anyone else they can, then they blame the O-line coach for not coaching them up. Then they blame PC for not hiring a decent O-line coach to begin with.

OR

21-17 Hawks. Walker goes nuts for close to 200yds, 3 TDs. Chargers try to get the D-Coordinator fired, then try to put Brandon staley in the hot seat.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
31-24 Bolts. Geno gets sacked 4 times, fumbles once. Chargers close it out with a final drive that ticks the clock away, with Ekeler leading the charge. Seahawks fans go apesh#$ over their O-line, blaming Cross, Lucas, and anyone else they can, then they blame the O-line coach for not coaching them up. Then they blame PC for not hiring a decent O-line coach to begin with.

OR

21-17 Hawks. Walker goes nuts for close to 200yds, 3 TDs. Chargers try to get the D-Coordinator fired, then try to put Brandon staley in the hot seat.
Hey, hey, hey, not acceptable. You can't have it both ways and still be "Fearless"

• Haha
Reactions: FPD
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

OR

No hedge betting mister. :p

• Haha
Reactions: FPD

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I like Seattle in this one... Maybe 31-24 give or take a few points. It just feels like we are better. But it is a road game, so anything can happen.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Gosh, games have been hard to call this season. I might as well let my wife make my selections for my Pick'em league.

The Chargers have won 3 in a row, so despite some key injuries, they have to be feeling pretty good about themselves. But Hebert is still nursing some sore ribs and last weekend, our defense seemed to sober up after having played like a room full of drunks.

Bolts 28, Hawks 24.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Chargers have a practice squad kicker filling in for the Bronco-Buster (Dustin Hopkins) who will be serviceable. Chargers will get either 2 or 3 TDs and 2 or 3 FGs depending on the Seahawks D and how good Chargers replacement kicker does. So Chargers will score 20-30 points on our D. So the question becomes, how does our O do against the Chargers D? I don't think we hit 30; Chargers D is decent. Geno will have a good game-manager game, though with 1 sack fumble or 1 pick, but Hawks win the turnover battle by getting a fumble and a pick, plus a key 4th down stop, just enough to make the difference. Also Walker has a good game, gets another rushing TD or two. I think our D continues to improve (i.e., not suck quite as bad) Hey, we can predict anything we want to justify our projected score.

I'll go with 27-23 Seahawks. Should be an entertaining game.