Hawks schedule leaks (spoilers...duh)

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seeing reports (rumors) that we are hosting the Niners week 15 for TNF

Also that we are hosting the Panthers week 14

Both are Just Bob Condotta Retweets of rumors, so take them with a grain of salt

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This only makes sense, America's dying to see how Drew Lock does against his old team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Cheers? They will and should give him a standing ovation

Really?

I think you're going to hear a LOT of boo's. In general, this is how an ex player is received when he comes back.

- player gets traded or team doesn't want him anymore = cheers

- player leaves because he pushed his way out or demanded a trade - boo's

IMO Wagner's going to get way more cheers then Russ. I think a lot of fans aren't exactly happy with how things ended with Wilson.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Really?

I think you're going to hear a LOT of boo's. In general, this is how an ex player is received when he comes back.

- player gets traded or team doesn't want him anymore = cheers

- player leaves because he pushed his way out or demanded a trade - boo's

IMO Wagner's going to get way more cheers then Russ. I think a lot of fans aren't exactly happy with how things ended with Wilson.

I agree with all of this. Russ was treated like royalty here and still wanted out. Bobby did nothing except give his all every moment, both on and off the field and in the community and yet he was let go over money. Big difference here. This doesn't mean I don't still have a lot of great memories of Wilson here, and I'll always remember him for the things he did here for this team and community, but as long as he's wearing a Bronco uniform, I can't understand why anyone would cheer for him in our stadium who isn't a Broncos fan (of which I'm sure there'll be many).

toffee

Reaction score
I was hoping the Denver game will be schedule in the second half of the season, we will have higher chance of winning as our new guys, rookies, need time to develop. First game? it will be tough on the Hawks.

IF we win this one, it will be a HUGE gift for the 12s.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It has already been confirmed by the Hawks. And it's on their team site. Denver on MNF to start the season. Makes too much sense to not do it. And the M's are off that day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Side note, nobody can tell others if they should cheer or boo. That's a personal choice. I'll cheer for him before the game. When it starts, I hope he gets sacked 7 times.

Rat

Reaction score
I hope Russ gets booed so hard, it creates seismic activity.

Also, Rihanna should sing the national anthem and the 12th Man flag raiser should be Golden Tate or Malcolm Butler.

kidhawk

Reaction score
It has already been confirmed by the Hawks. And it's on their team site. Denver on MNF to start the season. Makes too much sense to not do it. And the M's are off that day.

I posted another thread already, but all the home openers have been released giving us our week 1 confirmation against the Broncos and also our week 2 away against the Niners.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I was hoping that they would have more time for the defense to gel and to get some film on Denver's new offensive play book.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score

Also, Rihanna should sing the national anthem and the 12th Man flag raiser should be Golden Tate or Malcolm Butler.
If that can’t happen.

Maybe get Future for the NA.

With Doug and Sherm with the flag.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score

If going that route, go all the way and have Future do it

John63

Reaction score
I agree with all of this. Russ was treated like royalty here and still wanted out. Bobby did nothing except give his all every moment, both on and off the field and in the community and yet he was let go over money. Big difference here. This doesn't mean I don't still have a lot of great memories of Wilson here, and I'll always remember him for the things he did here for this team and community, but as long as he's wearing a Bronco uniform, I can't understand why anyone would cheer for him in our stadium who isn't a Broncos fan (of which I'm sure there'll be many).
Thanks for the laugh treated like royalty. Have you read this board alone. FYI he did not want out till after all the attempts to trade him came out.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh treated like royalty. Have you read this board alone. FYI he did not want out till after all the attempts to trade him came out.
Man he wanted out since the Jags game when he saw how much fun this team was having without him.