Great news - Prisco guaranteed we'll lose

Erebus

Reaction score
I know, nobody cares what this tool thinks. But it seems he's always wrong when he picks against us. But he didn't just pick against us -- he guaranteed it. I'm not providing a link to the video to give him more clicks. If you're really interested in watching it, I'm sure you know what site he works for.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
He's an idiot. The Seahawks have not lost decisively, i.e. by over 10 points, to anyone in over four years. This game is going to be a war. To guarantee that either team will win is foolhardy. But Prisco is a fool.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Who cares what he thinks?

Vegas doesn't think it's certain as Carolina only has a -2.5 point spread. That's below a normal push for home field.

RussB

Reaction score
Why does this guy hate the seahawks so much? did one of them bang his wife or something.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Actually he said Seattle has the best chance of any of the road teams to win and it away feels like he's preparing for it.

kearly

Reaction score
To be fair, Prisco was actually complimentary of the Seahawks this week, and commended them for being a very mentally tough team vs. Minnesota. His "guarantee" comment was actually him guaranteeing he'd go 4-0 on his picks this week, which is really more of him just being his usual blustery blowhard self than taking any kind of personal shot at Seattle.

I do find it amazing that CBS contributors put Prisco on such a high pedestal when he clearly doesn't deserve it, but I think it is more about wanting to avoid clashing with his titanic ego than out of actual respect.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He thinks he'll get more clicks by being the hater. All in all all it has done for him is the Hawk faithful have begun to completely ignore anything from him. Do yourself a favour and simply ignore his material

kearly

Reaction score
RussB":2uswk8eh said:
Why does this guy hate the seahawks so much? did one of them bang his wife or something.

If I remember right, he's from Arizona originally and attended one of the state schools there, ASU maybe. I've never seen him admit to being a Cards homer but a lot of people seem to think so, and his ridiculous pro-Cardinals predictions over the years suggest it's true.

It sucks because until the past few years, I really liked AZ and rooted for their success when it didn't hinder Seattle. I grew up in northern AZ and the Cards were my NFC team before realignment in 2002.

But now, knowing that their success would delight Prisco, I feel that I have to root for them to crash and burn.

sutz

Reaction score
Wasn't Priscoe the one Homgren punked one time by 'leaking' a draft pick choice, and then going a different direction when it came to draft day?

andyh64000

Reaction score
In his defense he did say we were the most likely road team to win.

Although I guess that is him realizing he is picking us to lose with his heart and not his head and hedging a little bit.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
andyh64000":2pjjuin3 said:
In his defense he did say we were the most likely road team to win.

Although I guess that is him realizing he is picking us to lose with his heart and not his head and hedging a little bit.
This way he has all bases covered--says we are the most likely road team to win, but also guaranteed we will lose.
He's ridiculous...!!

Seafan

Reaction score
sutz":364srbh9 said:
Wasn't Priscoe the one Homgren punked one time by 'leaking' a draft pick choice, and then going a different direction when it came to draft day?

Zimmerman from SI.

Priscoe is just a weak sauce blogger.

sutz

Reaction score
Seafan":17k81qz4 said:
sutz":17k81qz4 said:

Zimmerman from SI.

Priscoe is just a weak sauce blogger.
Ahh, my bad. Still sucks.

chris98251

Reaction score
kearly":x53u88l1 said:
To be fair, Prisco was actually complimentary of the Seahawks this week, and commended them for being a very mentally tough team vs. Minnesota. His "guarantee" comment was actually him guaranteeing he'd go 4-0 on his picks this week, which is really more of him just being his usual blustery blowhard self than taking any kind of personal shot at Seattle.

I do find it amazing that CBS contributors put Prisco on such a high pedestal when he clearly doesn't deserve it, but I think it is more about wanting to avoid clashing with his titanic ego than out of actual respect.

Kearly, CBS also had Jimmy the Greek Snyder employed as well, I think that's saying enough.